London, UK / Ivry-sur-Seine Ced, France.
This is a great time to join this rapidly growing global modeling team!
We are looking to fill this role in the UK or EU and this role is flexible to fully office/flex/fully remote work.
Our senior team members can focus on scientific, management or commercial career tracks and we offer customizable cross-training opportunities for those interested in broadening their experience across Evidera’s teams.
Discover Impactful Work:
Our multidisciplinary Modeling & Simulation experts design & implement health economic models to:
- Describe complex medical processes
- Understand and evaluate the implications of clinical trials
- Demonstrate the value of interventions beyond efficacy
- Assess benefits, risks, and the economic consequences associated with healthcare interventions.
Typical projects include health economic modeling to conduct cost-effectiveness analyses of healthcare interventions and implementing decision-analytic models (e.g., decision trees, Markov, individual state transition, survival partition), research and data analytics.
A day in the Life:
- Conceptualization, design and implementation of health economic models to conduct cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of healthcare interventions
- Independent project lead of projects responsible for overseeing all aspects of project delivery
- Assumes significant responsibility for sales targets and building client relationships.
- Brings in proposal leads, manages proposal writing process and closes sales
- Has project budget, deliverable and timeline responsibility; identifies scope expansion and need for amendments.
Keys to Success:
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience. For example: Operations Research, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Biostatistics or related field or a similar program
- Required: Advanced Microsoft Excel modelling skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Broad experience in health economics and development of models suitable for submission to Health Technology Assessment groups or to support other reimbursement decisions
- Demonstrated ability to lead global project teams to deliver projects across many therapeutic areas in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent organization & leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills including presentations
- Consistent record in business development, as well as discussion of new opportunities with existing clients
Evidera is a business unit of Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions and part of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
This job is posted by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!