As a Pricing & Market Access Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
You will lead the Pricing and Market Access activities to achieve national market access (e.g. NICE, SMC & AWMSG) to optimise the value for new AZ products, line extensions and indications, and provide guidance to regional and local access activities to optimise access.
- Degree or equivalent (first degree in economics or life sciences or pharmacy qualification)
- Minimum 3 yrs Pricing and Market Access experience
- Experience of HTA’s, NICE submissions on the technical side
- Working knowledge of key horizon scanning and market access bodies
- Track record of managing and delivering strategy & submissions to market access groups
- Working knowledge of NHS and Department of health
- Team player and cross functional working experience
- Postgraduate qualification in health economics, life sciences or appropriate NHS qualification
- Knowledge and experience of therapy areas: cardiovascular, metabolics and respiratory diseases
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.