To strengthen our Market Access and External Engagement Team team we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Pricing Lead
As Pricing Lead for the British & Irish Isles Commercial group, you are the core pricing expert working alongside the HTA Leads (NICE, UK devolved nations, IE) and Access Solutions for BII pricing scenario planning, pricing strategy development. You manage all pricing business case development and navigate and secure UCB pricing governance approval for national pricing.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
• You act as a key connection between our global and regional pricing teams and design and influence pricing strategy for the BII business.
• Lead and provide career development and coaching for the Pricing Associate.
You will contribute towards:
• Act as Affiliate pricing expert working alongside HTA leads (NICE, UK devolved nations, IE) and Access Solutions Leads for BII pricing scenario planning, pricing strategy development, pricing business case development, navigating and securing UCB pricing governance approval for national pricing
• Work as functional lead for liaising with UK DoH, PASLU, PASAG, HSE and other national pricing governance bodies to secure pricing approval for UCB products
• Engage with NHSE on potential innovative price-based agreements, including Managed Access Agreements and Confidential Commercial Agreement, including leveraging potential flexibilities within the Commercial Framework
• Lead and/or support all pricing requests from Global, EU and BII brand team, acting as a connector between the Affiliate and wider organisation
• Project lead for pricing within 10-year planning activities, with wider support from HTA leads and brand team
• Lead on annual pricing realignment in Ireland
• Work with relevant TA Market Access Solutions Leads to develop optimal sub-national pricing scenarios, strategies and business cases
• To lead the development, with Access Solutions Leads, on the pricing elements of Value Based Agreement for implementation within the NHS
• To lead external activity and initiatives to enhance UCBs knowledge of local market dynamics
• Support with all price based tendering exercises
• Work alongside relevant HTA Leads to undertake pricing analyses across all relevant product portfolios to inform the launch pricing scenarios for subsequent indications
• Lead initiatives and exercises to better understand market dynamics in relation to price.
• Support and develop Pricing Associate role, utilizing both on the job training, coaching and UCB/external trainings as appropriate
• Actively participate in all People Leader development activities and engage with the UCB people processes, such as Performance Management, Talent & Organisation Review to ensure recognition and development of yourself and your team
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Proven experience in a Pricing Lead position within a matrix environment
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience in working within multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to develop and maintain internal and external networks
• Understanding of appropriate compliance and regulatory bodies
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated strength in business planning, tactical plan development and execution
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is posted by UCB.
This link brings you to the website of UCB.