To strengthen our HTA Group based in our Slough, UK office we are looking for a talented individuals to fill the position of: Market Access Solutions Lead. As a Market Access Solutions Lead you will be supported to flourish in this high performing culture, where patients are at the heart of what drives our decision making. We are committed to empowering and developing you through exposure to an integrated business approach, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with Global, European and affiliate experts.
We are currently looking to fill a number of positions across a range of therapeutic areas.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
• Lead Therapeutic/Indication Healthcare System Strategy; establishing, growing and protecting our brands ensuring sustainability for our current and future portfolio, at a time when there are continuous environment challenges and more sensitivity to drug costs
• Identify access solutions, focusing on creating triple win collaborative opportunities (UCB, NHS customer and the Patient); resulting in the removal of local system barriers with patients getting improved access to our medicines
• Develop robust payer and system insights and support UCBs Healthcare knowledge capability; be the internal expert on the Healthcare system and payer behaviours and share knowledge in ways that will make everyone more successful at their day-to-day activities
You will contribute by:
- Lead Therapeutic/Indication Healthcare System Strategy
- Lead, develop and champion the strategy utilizing payer and system insights to inform UCB Patient Value Units strategic and operational plans
- Develop appropriate tools and tactics to ensure Network Partners are equipped, trained and supported on Market Access solutions
- Collaborate externally and internally on initiatives that support optimal use of our products
- Identify access solutions focusing on creating triple win collaborative opportunities
- Drive development of access tools, solutions and frameworks to allow for optimal positioning of our medicines on pathways for example; supporting funding decisions, service change or disease management reviews
- Lead the generation of innovative value-based contracts, and datasets that support the UCB portfolio and improve patient care
- Develop robust payer and system insights
- Be the expert on Healthcare processes, policies and funding flows and share knowledge to enable colleagues to be successful in the day-to-day activities
- Act as strategic support and subject matter expertise on effective solutions that suit different NHS decision makers
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Substantial experience of UK healthcare environment
- Demonstrate ability to plan at business unit level of complexity
- Excellent knowledge of NHS structures, processes & policies, funding flows, decision making networks
- Robust understanding of marketing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and previous evidence of networking to a high level
- Organised and adept at multi-tasking
- Proven leadership and experience of working collaboratively
- Project management experience
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Problem Solving with the Ability to work unsupervised and to take the initiative when needed
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is posted by UCB.
This link brings you to the website of UCB.