To provide a medical writing resource to Market Access, conducting the planning, writing, and editing of market access documents including Health Technology Assessment submissions, journal articles and field leave pieces, in order to increase market access of BI products.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the planning, writing and editing of Health Technology Assessment submission documents, in collaboration with Health Economists
- Conduct bespoke research on therapeutic areas, including systematic literature reviews in collaboration with Health Economists and Epidemiologists
- Development and editing of manuscripts reporting on in-house epidemiological studies for submission to peer-reviewed medical journals
- Writing and editing market access documents to ensure that they are accurate, clearly written, and conform to the editorial in-house style
- Analyse and summarise clinical studies, data and information, in order to apply this to the strategic positioning of BI products, within the context of the market and the healthcare environment
- Supporting the continual development of editorial processes within the Market Access team, and develop and update guidelines on the in-house editorial style
- Degree or equivalent qualification in life sciences or related area
- Knowledge of standard editorial processes
- Knowledge of scientific and medical terminology and methods of presenting data, and an ability to understand clinical data and new therapeutic areas
- Computer literate:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including ability to construct and work with templates and style sheets in Word
- Proficient in bibliography databases such as EndNote
- Experience of writing HTA submissions, market access or HEOR communications.
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Why This Is A Great Place To Work
Boehringer Ingelheim has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK. Being certified as a Top Employer confirms our dedication to a better world of work, delivered through excellent HR policies and people practices.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We offer an agile work environment where we have been able to learn and adapt throughout the Covid Pandemic. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Ready To Contact Us?
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!