Marlow, UK / Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As a member of the EM Cluster Leadership team, this job is responsible for the EM cluster market access strategies focusing on pricing and reimbursement to ensure successful commercialization of the KKI strategic assets as a key contributor to the KKI business through patient access and value protection.
- Be an active part of designing and implementation of the company’s global pricing and market access strategy for EM
- Adapt global reimbursement dossiers with value propositions for EM markets hat or work with respective function at business partners to localize
- Prepare and submit dossiers and meeting and execute the global pricing policy across EM clusters
- Develop and execute appropriate pricing strategy for Early Access Programmes
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the evolving access environments and translate this into strategies for our strategic product portfolios
- Develop strong positive external relationships with payer experts, therapy opinion leaders and academia
- Support early engagement with regulatory authorities and interface with clinical team on their programmes to ensure appropriate outcomes data for payers
- Support developing and articulating policy positions and government affairs programs
- Strong strategic commercial insight through developing market access strategies in the pharmaceutical industry
- Pricing and IRP experience
- Possess expert knowledge of reimbursement processes in healthcare via government and or insurance companies in Emerging markets (at least Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Turkey, Poland)
- Prior experience with orphan drugs and innovative access schemes (MEAs)
- Clear track record of working with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally, to influence, define and implement market access strategies and plans
- Deep understanding of Market pharmaceutical and healthcare dynamics in ex-US and ex-EU pharma markets
- Good commercial background, health economics knowledge and experience to align market access strategies with government policies and programs
- Economic and/or scientific academic education
- Extensive, proven experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry including managerial positions
- Prior experience of working with local affiliates and ideally also with Business Partners
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating and managing relationships (internal and external)
- Professional level in English language, fluent written and spoken, other languages from the cluster are advantageous
Market Access Skills Expectations:
- Government Healthcare and Systems
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Business and Access Knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Market Access Strategies and Execution
- Business acumen linking strategic thinking and insights to tactical operation
- Excellent leadership, analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines and to be able to cope under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with Kyowa Kirin and external senior management on a day to day basis
- A proven record of cross-functional working
- Ability to handle work of a confidential nature
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship with a sense of innovation, effectiveness and result orientation
- Clinical, scientific and technical expertise
- Customer and patient focused
- Kyowa Kirin Core Competencies: Results Oriented, Sense of Urgency and Flawless in Execution.
In return for your talent, we will provide support through smart working, adopting best practice, deploying the latest technology and ongoing personal development. Plus:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Everything we do at KKI, is rooted in the idea of leaping forward to make people smile. We are committed to innovation, for the benefit of the patients who count on us to support them. From medicines for rare and underserved diseases, to the support families need when facing a life-changing diagnosis – our team is proud of all we deliver, but also humble in knowing how much more needs to be done. By listening to patient stories, we gain a better understanding of the obstacles patients and their families face – so we can work to better meet their unique needs. The real proof of our impact is in the smiles we see on patients’ faces, when we have helped answer a need, or improved their well-being through our work. While the journey is not easy, it is one that is filled with purpose.
To meet the expectations of our patients and to truly deliver on our Commitment to Life, we are continually looking for people who embrace this spirit. We are committed to providing a culture that offers both inspiration and reward – in terms of compensation and in work satisfaction. And in turn, we want people who’ll bring their unique ideas and diverse approaches, while also aligning to our ultimate goal of making people smile. If this sounds like a company that aligns with your values, we’d love for you to join us in our efforts.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer.
This job is posted by Kyowa Hakko Kirin.
This link brings you to the website of Kyowa Hakko Kirin.