To strengthen our Market Access department based in our UK Head Office based in Slough, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Market Access Clinical Lead.
As the Market Access Clinical Lead, you will work primarily on Health Technology Assessment (HTA) activities focusing on clinical / medical aspects of an HTA strategy and submission.
You will contribute by:
- Providing high level clinical / medical insight into Market Access and External Engagement initiatives (with the primary focus on HTA submissions), including working with internal and external stakeholders to develop, refine and generate clinical / medical evidence that supports our HTA strategies, submissions and wider NHS value propositions for the UCB portfolio of medicines.
- Developing, adapting and executing systematic reviews and meta-analyses to peer reviewed publication standard, from a UK perspective.
- Strategic project management of the clinical efficacy and safety sections of HTA dossiers, and wider clinical / medical aspects of an HTA submission.
- Ensuring that evidence generation strategies (including clinical trial design and real-world evidence protocols) reflect the BII market needs to ensure successful HTA submissions.
- Increasing the UCB profile in the field of Evidence Based Medicine and grow external partnerships with HTA and academic bodies within this context.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
There is no specific, rigid background for this role though relevant profiles that could excel in leading the clinical / medical aspects of HTA submissions and wider Market Access activities may include those with:
- An MSc in Health Economics and a specific interest in the clinical / medical aspects of HTA.
- A qualified medic (be it medical doctor, pharmacist etc…)
- A Public Health or Epidemiology background.
- A Statistical background especially applied to healthcare.
- A PhD qualified individual in a life sciences subject.
- All other related backgrounds.
- You will have demonstrated understanding of biopharmaceuticals, proven in an industry, consulting, healthcare or academic setting.
- A medical practitioner or pharmacist registered in the UK would be preferred but is not essential.
- Experience of medical/clinical writing.
- Previous experience of working on HTA/clinical guidelines or similar projects.
- Knowledge of UK and Ireland healthcare and HTA system.
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of medical/clinical input into health economics activities and projects.
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
This job is posted by UCB.
This link brings you to the website of UCB.