St. Albans, UK.
We have fantastic opportunities for managers with experience in value communications or market access or consulting positions, within the pharmaceutical industry who are passionate about using their skills for something bigger than just profit.
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
We’re keen to hear from excellent communicators who can work closely with clients to build and maintain great working relationships. Attention to detail is a key part of the role, our work here at FIECON impacts major decisions in the world of healthcare and we need to get it right!
We look for people who can demonstrate their brilliance through great qualifications and experience, specifically we’re looking for:
- Prior experience working within a consultancy and/or within pharma.
- Good knowledge, understanding and proven ability within pricing, reimbursement, market access, and value communication
- Evidence of a high level of proficiency in project and people management
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative and qualitative analysis, primary & secondary research, and analytic modelling and forecasting
- In-depth experience in project management and process development
- Extensive knowledge of HTA assessment methods and processes, and understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the world
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Business development experience including lead generation, proposal and pitch development
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/PhD in Science, Economics, Business or a related field
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Candidates currently based in Europe
We don’t want to bore you with just a job description, we want to tell you what it’s really like to work at FIECON.
Why join FIECON?
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning, growing team; full of energy, drive and the passion to make a real difference in the health and quality of people’s lives.
You will be managing projects, providing delivery guidance, budget and efficiency monitoring, managing stakeholder relationships, leading proposals and pitches, supporting team members with their development plans, and whatever else clients challenge us with!
What does your typical day look like?
Every day is different at FIECON, but the main purpose of this role is managing internal teams to deliver high-quality health economics projects as well as confidently acting as the key point of contact for pharmaceutical clients to ensure their satisfaction.
Every day we follow FIECON’s core principle of respecting the technical whilst delivering the practical. You will be combining the need for commercial strategy and foresight with your technical ability to solve all types of problems.
There will be opportunities to develop your managerial, technical, and consulting skills so that you can be a part of ground-breaking projects in health care and be the best that you can be in your career.
If you are ready to further progress your career in this challenging, exciting, and constantly evolving industry, we would love to hear from you.
You can apply now by emailing your CV to Christiana Michaels.
Live vacancy – July 2022
This job is posted by FIECON.
This link brings you to the website of FIECON.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!