St. Albans, UK.
We have fantastic opportunities for managers with at least 4 years’ experience in health economics or market access or consulting positions, within the pharmaceutical industry who are passionate about using their skills for something bigger than just profit.
We don’t want to bore you with just a job description, we want to tell you what it’s really like to work at FIECON.
Let’s start with…
Why join FIECON?
This is an opportunity to join an award winning, growing team; full of energy, drive and the passion to make a real difference in the health and quality of people’s lives.
You will get involved in managing projects, building economic models, publishing scientific literature, solving complex business challenges, recommending drug launch strategies to CEOs, software development and whatever else clients challenge us with!
What does your typical day look like?
Every day is different at FIECON, but the main purpose of this role is developing and delivering high quality health economics, outcomes research and market access solutions for pharmaceutical clients.
Every day we follow FIECON’s core principle of respecting the technical whilst delivering the practical. You will be combining the need for commercial strategy and foresight with your technical ability to solve of all types of problems.
One day you might be leading the submission strategy for a lifechanging orphan drug, the next day you could be flying as far afield as the US, Germany or Denmark to collaborate with one of our international clients.
There will be opportunities to develop your managerial, technical, and consulting skills so that you can be a part of ground-breaking developments in health care and be the best that you can be in your career.
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
We’re keen to hear from excellent communicators who can work closely with clients to build and maintain great working relationships. Attention to detail is a key part of the role, our work here at FIECON impacts major decisions in the world of healthcare and we need to get it right!
We look for people who can demonstrate their brilliance by great qualifications and experience, specifically we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2.1 in a numerical and/or analytical scientific discipline (e.g. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Operational Science, MORSE, Biochemistry)
- MSc/PhD in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent statistical coding skills using VBA, R, STATA, SAS, SPSS or other software
- In depth experience of project management and process development
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience/specific training in developing financial models, burden of disease models, cost-effectiveness models, pricing models, systematic reviews, direct/network meta-analysis, survival/statistical analyses, budget impact models, value dossiers, HTA submissions, scientific publications, policy and opinion papers, health service capacity models and iPad models, across a broad range of treatment and disease areas
- Extensive knowledge of HTA assessment methods and processes, and understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the world
- Excellent business development experience including lead generation, proposal and pitch development
If you are ready to further progress your career in this challenging, exciting, and constantly evolving industry, we would love to hear from you.
You can apply now by emailing your CV to Lawrence Murphy
Live vacancy – 20.04.21
This job is posted by FIECON.
This link brings you to the website of FIECON.