An exciting opportunity to join the UK Novartis Market Access team, as a Senior Market Access Strategy Manager. This leadership role will enhance access for patients to achieve their optimal outcomes and help deliver our aspiration of enabling twice as many patients to access their medicines twice as fast by:
• Leading above-brand initiatives and projects that inform and shape a unified market access strategy across the business
• Developing & deploying a priority launch brand market access strategy
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading above-brand projects that enables prioritisation and synergies across brands, therapeutic areas and cross-functional teams. Develop access strategies that aligns customer engagement & value propositions to the needs of the business, customer preferences and the changing NHS.
• Developing the Patient Access & Payer strategy for a priority launch brand as part of the overall marketing plan that will enable the value that is most relevant to the payers to be realised.
• Responsible for relevant functional leadership that enhances team performance and sharing of best practice
• Mentors and develops strategies that build associate capabilities and inspires customer obsession.
• Responsible for the development, motivation and performance of Associate Max Strategy Manager(s).
Responsible for the collective accountability of patient access strategy within the BU, including collaboration with the RE and Global Teams where required.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• In-depth understanding of and experience in the NHS commissioning landscape.
• Strong experience in Market Access and launching pharmaceutical products.
• Understanding of integrated systems as a whole and the importance of finding system-wide solutions.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial thinking by generating and implementing innovative solutions.
• Proven collaboration skills to successfully work in a cross-functional team.
• University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research.
• More than 5 years of healthcare experience in the UK.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working, Top UK Employer, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Learning and development opportunities.
“4 – the number of blockbuster launches planned by Novartis by end of 2021. In order to ensure that our patients get access to these innovative drugs, the Market Access Strategy team is essential. Be part of a dedicated, passionate team that is encouraged to think and do things differently to pioneer collaborations internally and externally through collective accountability and build innovative strategies & solutions for the healthcare system, payors and, most importantly, patients”
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.