As a Senior Consultant in the Real World Evidence and Data Analytics space at Putnam PHMR you will manage Real-World Evidence (RWE) projects, primarily based on health insurance claims and electronic medical records databases, from the development of study design to reporting and communication of study results. You will also participate in the development and improvement of procedures, and preparation of trainings for the RWE team.
- Contribute to the design of RWE studies, propose methodological solutions to address a research question
- Lead the preparation of study documents, including protocol, statistical analysis plan and report
- Supervise statistical analyses
- Quality control of statistical programs (in SAS or R)
- Provide interpretation of the results
- Write or review publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts)
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- Manage projects teams, including internal and external collaborators
- Lead interactions with clients
- Possible line management of analysts
- Contribute to the internal training program and improvement of working tools and procedures
- Participate in methodological research projects
Preferably MSc or PhD in statistics / biostatistics / epidemiology / or similar.
- 5 years minimum related work experience
- Extensive experience and proven skills in the use of SAS® or R (SAS is preferred)
- Strong experience in analysing claims and EMR data is mandatory
- Excellent understanding of epidemiological concepts and methods
- Excellent understanding of methodological guidelines for RWE generation
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills
- Good knowledge of HEOR methods in general
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Team-oriented mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in English
What we offer you!
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- MultiKafeteria / Benefit System
- Private healthcare
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Internal trainings
- Good working atmosphere
- Work in a well-established and international company
- Hybrid working model
- Roles are available in our Poland, France, or London offices
Putnam, an Inizio Advisory Company, is a premier strategic consulting partner for pharmaceutical and life science companies serving a range of biopharmaceutical, diagnostics, medtech, and private equity/venture capital clients. For more than 30 years, we have provided high-impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping our clients solve their most complex challenges across the patient journey and franchise lifecycle to bring preventions and treatments to those that need them. We offer an unparalleled depth and breadth of advisory service expertise combined with scientific and technical capabilities across strategic and therapeutic areas. We listen to client needs, help shape hypotheses, analyze data, and advise on the strategy of life-changing therapies, empowering better decisions to create long-term value for patients.
Our Putnam PHMR team is part of our Value, Pricing and Access (VPA) practice area function, where our team members bring a breadth of knowledge across scientific and technical capabilities. We are a team of highly qualified HTA experts, health economists, and research scientists, helping clients to demonstrate and communicate value essential for pricing and market access success.
We pride ourselves on a team-based approach that is client focused and impact oriented. We serve many of the industry leaders, including the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies. Most of our studies combine sophisticated quantitative analytics with significant qualitative fact-finding and synthesis to inform strategic decision-making. Our diverse casework spans portfolio prioritization, development pathway and resource optimization, market assessment, product pricing and launch strategies, market segment growth strategies, sales and marketing strategies, franchise development and patent expiration strategies. Our team members are our greatest asset and significantly contribute to the growth and success of our firm. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in supporting leading life science companies.
We have a true global presence with 550+ talented team members sitting across 3 continents. Our primary office locations are Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, Newcastle, Japan, Tunisia, Delhi, Krakow, and Paris. But for the right role and candidate, remote work is an option.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are tenets of our core values. We strive to create a culture and environment that fosters belonging and authenticity across all levels and values individuals for their skills, experience, diverse backgrounds, and unique perspectives. Collectively, DEI serves as a foundational element of who we are and how we work with our clients and with each other. Our core values:
We are proudly part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy, people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
The hiring entity for this role is Creativ-Ceutical.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.
This job is posted by Putnam PHMR.
This link brings you to the website of Putnam PHMR.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!