Independent leader of projects responsible for overseeing all aspects of project delivery; delegates project management tasks to mid-level and junior staff. Takes scientific responsibility for project completion; responsible for strategic consultation and for use of best methods to address research needs. Oversees and participates in a large project portfolio. Innovates scientifically and produces output of high scientific quality. Assumes significant responsibility for sales targets and client development.
Develop and implement programs of health economic (HEOR) research for a wide range of therapeutic areas with the focus on submissions to UK authorities (NICE and SMC). From technical perspective, expertise in health economic modeling to conduct cost-effectiveness analyses of healthcare interventions and experience conceptualizing and implementing decision-analytic models in a health economic setting is a necessary requirement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Lead NICE submissions
- Contribute to the growth of Cytel’s UK presence
- Conceptualize and design HE model specs and any necessary statistical analysis plans.
- Lead interactions with clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries in proposal stage and during execution.
- Be accountable for scientific and financial performance of projects.
- Act as a guide and mentor to staff, with supervisory responsibilities assigned as needed.
- Develops and maintains client relationships, leading to proposal development opportunities.
- 10 or more years experience in health economics and an expert in economic modelling required
- Experience in leading or supporting NICE submissions is strongly preferred
- Advanced level understanding of relevant health economic and statistical methods
Education and Experience
- Masters degre in health economics or similar field. PhD preferred
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Job Segment: Scientific, Pharmaceutical Sales, Statistics, Project Manager, Engineering, Sales, Data, Research, Technology
This job is posted by Cytel.
This link brings you to the website of Cytel.