*We are looking to fill this role in our London, UK office with Hybrid working option.
This is a team-based, collaborative writing and research role in which you will apply scientific and communication expertise to projects that are carried out on behalf of a mix of pharmaceutical and biotech clients and targeted towards a variety of end audiences. These engagements cover a wide range of product types, therapeutic areas and types of assignment.The Market Access Writer is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and an organized self-starter who works well both independently and in teams. Enthusiasm for a professional writing and market access career and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
The individual will be part of the Market Access Communications team which is itself part of the wider Evidence Synthesis, Modeling & Communication (EMC) unit at Evidera. Our organisation offers many opportunities for professional and personal development and we encourage all of our staff to proactively tailor their career path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Writing fully referenced content, for local health technology assessment (HTA) dossiers such as National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP), and global value dossiers, based on published clinical, scientific, and pharmacoeconomic material
- Carry out targeted literature reviews
- Value message development and testing
- Review of HTA assessments
- Developing simple visuals and graphics (e.g., in Excel or PowerPoint)
- Editing, quality assurance, and formatting
- Interaction with clients to understand their expectations and to receive their feedback
- Daily communication and teamwork with colleagues in the Market Access Communications team
- Learning the basic methods and approaches employed by the Evidence Synthesis and Modelling teams within EMC
- Workload management to meet internal and client-driven deadlines
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
BSc or advanced degree in life sciences, health economics, or a clinical discipline is preferred. Clinical degrees in nursing, nutrition, or other health professions will also be considered.
[New graduates without relevant industry experience would be considered at MAWI
Candidates with 1-3 years’ relevant industry experience would be considered as MAWII]
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to understand and clearly convey complex clinical, economic, and commercial information, after receiving appropriate training on new content areas
- Research and analysis skills, e.g., ability to undertake reviews of the scientific literature
- Willingness to learn about HTA requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Comfortable with working with deadlines
- Ability to work in teams
It is helpful, but not essential, to have:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
- Familiarity with clinical trials and basic biomedical statistics
- Understanding of market access and health economics
- Experience with bibliographic referencing software
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers. Our offices boast a fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all our staff.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
This job is posted by PPD.
This link brings you to the website of PPD.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!