Join us as a Market Access & External Affairs Administrator in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
As our successful Market Access & External Affairs Administrator you will provide a comprehensive support service for the Market Access & External Affairs Directors and all members of the respective departments. Additionally, you will be required to interact with all functional departments and business units across the business who collaborate with and utilise Market Access & External Affairs.
- Provide day to day support to Market Access & External Affairs Directors and all members of the respective departments operational and organisational tasks as required.
- Arrange meetings including coordination of the team meetings, preparing agendas and writing up action minutes following each meeting.
- Assist and work with Talent Acquisition and HR to help organise and smooth running of Assessment Centres and interviews. Assisting with on and off-boarding of team members including booking all relevant induction requirements, meetings and training including liaison with relevant departments.
- To support budget management, maintaining organised records of PO’s raised, invoices received and status of payment. Raising purchase orders for the department and liaising with suppliers as appropriate, including budget tracking. In addition, administration of contracts and processing of financial transactions through Contiki and eBUY. Responsible for Business Unit cost centre tracking and sales cost centres.
- Managing existing administrative systems and develop new processes using own initiative, proactively suggesting improvements to current practice
- Screening of incoming telephone calls, shared email box and other inbound channels including dealing with enquiries or queries and forwarding calls to the most suitable person or department
- To support the Functional Units, when necessary, by supporting internal approval processes via ZINC, PROMOMATS etc. (full training will be given).
- Liaising and planning on Market Access and External Affairs input into National Meetings in conjunction with the Communications team and other Business Units.
- To assist the Market Access & External Affairs Directors with logistics for internal and external meetings, national meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attendance at off-site internal and external meetings which on occasion will require travel and overnight stays.
- To assist with logistics and smooth running of External Affairs and Market Access internal divisional events.
- Preparing and maintaining spreadsheets using Excel and preparing presentations using PowerPoint
- Working collaboratively with other Business Units as required and ensure support and communication for cross functional projects
- To take responsibility in maintaining divisional level records (training file, audit preparedness, Business Continuity etc) and to assist in providing Business Unit information required for company audit and planning purposes.
- Greeting Market Access and External Affairs visitors & candidates and establishing the nature and priority of their requirements
- Other general duties as required by the Market Access & External Affairs Directors. Wherever possible, anticipating the needs of the team and undertaking additional tasks as and when necessary whilst empowering the team to find the answer or learn the systems themselves as appropriate
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent, including English and Mathematics. Additionally, a Business admin qualification preferred.
- Experience of providing administrative support at a senior level.
- Resilient and able to communicate effectively
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Planning and Organising, attention to detail/accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of general office procedures
- Understanding of working in a compliance-based industry
- Understanding of general office procedures including common IT platforms and packages (Microsoft Office Applications)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR – Paddington
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!