As our successful Infield Market Access Manager – GI, you will be involved in both promotional and non-promotional elements which are clearly demarcated and operated under the IFMAM ways of working.
You will implement market access strategy in conjunction with Key Account Managers for Takeda products to obtain and maintain optimal access (Promo).
You will shape the regional / local NHS environment and service models to remove any capacity barriers and optimise patient / NHS benefits of Takeda medicines (Promo). And will contribute to the development and implementation of innovative contracting to maximise pricing and access outcomes (Promo).
You will engage in strong long-term relationships with payers (Promo).
Be Takeda’s expert on local NHS structures, functions and health economy to best position Takeda for changes in the NHS and to ensure this knowledge is transferred to teams in a timely manner.
You will develop materials to support the National Market Access Manager (Promo and Non-Promo).
Undertake ABN activity for new products which are likely to have a significant budget impact for the NHS (Non-Promo).
And will be required to reshaping work for new medicines (Non-Promo).
- Work closely with the local KAM team to identify any access barriers and identify solutions to overcome these
- Support the KAM team in discussions with NHS clinical teams related to access to Takeda medicines
- Build relationships with key payers and their influencers and ensures that Takeda products are commissioned in line with NICE guidance.
- Understand government priorities which have the potential to impact market access and supports local KAM teams to build these insights into their account plans where appropriate
- Gathers customers insights and feeds back to relevant KAMs and Head Office teams to ensure strategies can be adapted to meet their needs
- Support the KAM team to identify any capacity issues that may affect the usage of Takeda medicines
- Identify best practice examples of service models that can be implemented across the NHS
- Facilitate discussions with NHS clinical teams to identify local solutions to any capacity / service barrier affecting the use of Takeda medicines
- Support the KAM team in the use of any appropriate Takeda approved programs that will aid customers in removing any local capacity / service barriers.
- Support NHS customers in the development of business plans were appropriate
- Work collaboratively with other Takeda field teams and Head Office functions to integrate working practices and differentiate Takeda effectively to leverage maximum value for the company and the NHS.
- Create/ build and maintains a solid network of professional contacts within the HC/market access setting and their key influencers
- Possess a thorough understanding of the provisions of the ABPI Code of Practice, remain compliant with Takeda SOPs and policies throughout the duration of employment and complete training within required deadlines to ensure that the Company’s image and reputation is never jeopardised by irresponsible or unethical conduct.
- Engage with NHS stakeholders to provide early awareness of new Takeda medicines where there may be a significant gap between licensing and gaining reimbursement through the HTA process.
- Ensure NHS organisations are ready to adopt new Takeda medicines by having appropriate services in place.
- Support NHS customers in building business cases / IFR requests where appropriate for licensed medicines prior to gaining full reimbursement.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Understands the local market access and economic environment and its operations
- Understanding of payer needs and behaviours
- Understands NHS funding flows to identify win:win solutions for NHS Trusts, Commissioners, patients and Takeda
- Detailed understanding of the therapeutic areas and disease management
- Proactive in working effectively and co-cooperatively with colleagues across functions
- Drives results – applies processes, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve project objectives through a methodological approach to planning and guiding the project management process while staying on time and budget.
- Acts decisively with a passion for excellence & results
- Demonstrates a ‘can-do’ attitude striving to find solutions to problems, and approaches work with enthusiasm
GBR – London Remote
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.