London, UK / EU / US.
This is a great time to join this rapidly expanding international team!
We are looking to fill this role in North America, UK or EU & are flexible to fully remote work.
- Our senior writers have the flexibility to focus on scientific, management or commercial career tracks.
- We also offer customizable cross-training opportunities for those interested in broadening their experience across Evidera’s teams.
Other locations: CA-CA-St-Laurent-Evi St-Laurent QC, US-CA-San Francisco-Evi San Francisco CA, FR-FR-Ivry-sur-Seine Ced, US-MA-Waltham-Evidera Waltham MA.
Evidera’s Market Access Communications team is a group of medical writing experts who develop global value dossiers, AMCP dossiers for US payers, Health Technology Assessment submissions for various global markets, value stories, and related market access deliverables for clients in the biopharmaceutical industry. The team interprets and communicates the clinical and economic evidence that our pharmaceutical/life sciences clients require to successfully market their products. Our services include dossiers and slide decks that provide healthcare decision-makers with the evidence they need to evaluate new medical treatments, targeted literature-based white papers on diseases and treatments, and reports from payer advisory boards.
The Lead Market Access Medical Writer is an ideal opportunity for someone already working in market access or a related field, such as value or medical communications or medical education, to develop a career in a leading consultancy in the market access environment.
The Lead Market Access Writer is a team-based, collaborative writing role in which you will apply scientific and writing expertise to projects covering a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Lead writer and primary point of contact on project teams, reviewing the work of other writers for quality and consistency
- Daily communication and teamwork with colleagues in the Market Access Communications team and with subject matter experts in other Evidera groups
- Demonstrated project leadership, including client liaison, workload & resource management for moderate-to-large scale projects to meet internal and client-driven deadlines across therapy areas
- Contribute to and lead business development activities for moderate-to-large scale projects
- Writing fully-referenced original content for global value dossiers, country submissions, and related deliverables, based on published clinical, scientific, and pharmacoeconomic literature
- Developing simple visuals and graphics (e.g., in Excel or PowerPoint)
- Editing, quality assurance, and formatting
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
- Relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree in life science or closely related field.
- At least 5 years relevant professional medical, scientific or market access writing experience in a pharmaceutical company, agency or consultancy
- Understanding of market access and experience developing value dossiers
- Ability to understand and convey complex clinical, economic and commercial information, after receiving appropriate training on new content areas
- Excellent communications skills for technical and non-technical clients (internal or external)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
- Familiarity with clinical trials and basic biomedical statistics
- Understanding of health economics
- Experience with bibliographic referencing software EndNote / Reference Manager
- Desire to move towards increased project leadership and client interaction
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Research and analysis skills, e.g., ability to undertake reviews of the scientific literature
- Exquisite attention to detail, focused on accuracy and quality
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Fluent written and spoken English
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision and employee wellness benefits with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. Option to work remotely or on site – a hybrid option is available in many locations.
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple international projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers with a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance for all our staff.
Evidera’s Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
Working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive and understand information & ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel.
- If you resonate with our core competencies and want to contribute to research and consulting services driven by world-class science and thought leadership, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
This job is posted by PPD.
This link brings you to the website of PPD.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!