High Wycombe, UK.
Janssen UK is currently recruiting for 2 HEMAR Associate located in High Wycombe in the UK to deliver accelerated, broad market and patient access and funding for Janssen’s key brands. The successful candidate will play a supportive role as part of the HEMAR team working within a group of market access and health economics specialists. The role reports into a HEMAR Portfolio Lead, who will mentor and support development.
The goal of the HEMAR department is to optimise the value of both the Company and its products, through the development of a positive external image perceived by payers. This is done by effectively communicating the innovative value the Company and its medicines provide to patients, to the National Health Service, and to the community as a whole.
- Support health economic plans for allocated indications, design and develop models and implement studies which meet evidence gaps to build positive and compelling commercial opportunities, including taking projects through internal approval processes
- Support HEMAR Manager/Portfolio Leads in working with the country value team (CVT), European center of excellence (CoE) team, HEMAR regional functional network team, and with new product development colleagues to ensure the free flow of information and ideas, while aligning objectives & contributing to strategy development for appointed indications
- Contribute to the development of high-quality submissions to national and local health technology assessment organisations, such as NICE, SMC and AWMSG to achieve positive recommendations
- A postgraduate degree (e.g. MSc, PhD) in Health Economics, RWE, Health Service or related field (Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Data science, Epidemiology, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in Health Economics and Market Access
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills to work with people at all levels within and outside the business.
Functional and Technical Knowledge:
- Applied skills and technical knowledge –experience in health economics, systematic literature reviews, protocol writing, real world evidence (RWE) and HTA methodologies, policy (keep up to date on the latest NHS), etc.
Who is Janssen?
Are you passionate about crafting a world without disease? Do you have expertise in Health Economics and Market Access? At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we use heart, science and creativity to discover groundbreaking medicines. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers , and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!