The successful candidate will be responsible for providing health economics support to BI portfolios.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Contributes to the successful delivery of HTAs for UK/Ireland.
• Contribute to the production of specific health economic information for local NHS payers to support successful market access of products, working within the ABPI / DoH guidelines of good practice.
• Support pipeline products including working with marketing and corporate colleagues to support product pricing and incorporate relevant HE measures into clinical trials.
• Works with core cross-functional brand teams to ensure that HEOR is integral to brand strategy and tactics.
• Collaborates with Medical and Scientific Affairs, local account teams, and Senior management to resolve major key account local market access issues as appropriate.
• Contribute to the development, review and refinement of UK/Ireland Market Access Plans for BI products in collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
• Timely and accurate delivery of horizon scanning information on pipeline products.
• MSc in Health Economics or equivalent discipline
• Previous Health Economist experience
• Practical experience of:
o methods of economic evaluation
o the requirements and processes of HTA bodies including NICE and the SMC
o NHS payer and policy maker customers
• Knowledge of:
o UK and Ireland market access barriers
o development of payer materials that can be used to support market access
• Ability to work within cross functional teams
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Why This Is A Great Place To Work
Boehringer Ingelheim has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK. Being certified as a Top Employer confirms our dedication to a better world of work, delivered through excellent HR policies and people practices. To learn more visit: https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.co.uk/careers/uk-careers/why-great-place-work
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy and other various benefits and rewards. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.