What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with cross functional R&D, commercial, regional and country teams to develop, launch and commercialise AstraZeneca Oncology medicines.
- High quality health economics and payer evidence input into pharmaceutical development projects, payer evidence strategy and plans, and market access & pricing strategies.
- Delivery of health economics and payer evidence related activities, and contribute to work streams, to ensure optimal access of our life changing medicines to patients.
- Deliver clear, customer-focused and robust Global Reimbursement Dossiers (GRDs).
- Ensure target product profiles and target claims can meet payer needs and necessary supporting evidence is developed.
- Matrix manage a cross functional team to support the development of payer strategy and evidence including payer statistical analyses, patient reported outcomes and real-world evidence.
- Advocate and champion the need for scientifically sound trial and non-trial data (including RWE, economic modelling, meta-analyses, observational studies, and PRO approaches).
- Collaborate with marketing companies/local affiliates in preparing evidence that satisfies their local payer requirements
- Apply your knowledge to support decision-making processes, value demonstration and commercialization of products including through Health Technology Assessment (HTA).
- Contribute to peer reviewed scientific publications, as well as effective communication of complex ideas for use with both payers and other stakeholders
- Participate in external health economics and payer evidence departmental activities via technical presentations, committee membership, publication reviews, and other similar activities
- Interact with HTA authorities and advisors/key external experts in preparing materials for scientific advice or reimbursement submissions
- Graduate degree in biomedical science, business, quantitative disciplines or economics.
- Oncology therapy area experience
- Local HTA launch experience, having worked at a senior level within a health economic consultancy or several years in a pharmaceutical company (either at a marketing company/local affiliate or global level).
- Ability to communicate technical matters in a clear, compelling and impactful way with others via a range of media (e.g. face to face, teleconferences, video conferences, formal presentations, strong scientific writing for reports, analysis plans and emails).
- Global payer launch experience and global payer evidence development experience.
- Post-graduate degree in health economics or a related quantitative discipline.
Oncology Business Unit
We’re all here to make an impact – to achieve our bold ambition of eliminating cancer as a cause of death.
In the Oncology Business Unit we relentlessly follow the science, challenging the status quo to deliver more effective treatments to patients in need. Our commitment means we purposefully push back the limits of knowledge to change the practice of medicine. To ensure no patient is left behind, no matter what stage of disease.
Why Join Market Access At AstraZeneca?
Join a highly valued, strategic team that is fundamental in realising the potential of our life-changing medicines. It’s through our work that AstraZeneca is able to ensure the right access is provided to our transformative medicines.
Working with new drugs, new digital approaches and ever-changing environments, it’s crucial that we remain flexible and on top of the detail. Running, thinking and acting fast to make smart decisions and get the right medicines to patients at the right time.
We are passionate about using science and being entrepreneurial to develop and use innovative evidence and value assessment methods to ensure patients around the world can have access to our medicines. It’s our determination and unwavering belief in the power of our medicines, and the science sitting behind them, that drives us to ensure their value is realised.
Inspired by our people, patients and pipeline, we work cross-functionally to leverage our shared skills, knowledge, and entrepreneurial spirit to change the way medicines are assessed and perceived, turning ambitions into reality.
We’re pioneering Market Access innovations: this is the place to unlock opportunities and feed our love for the challenge. United by an unrivalled passion for patients and science and always performing at the top of our game.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!