What you will do:
In this vital role you will develop HTA and national access strategy to drive patient access, providing strategic input and developing value tools for the development and support of the brand.
- Leading the design and delivery of industry leading HTA strategies and submissions to UK/Ireland HTA agencies (NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE).
- Lead HTA external partner advocacy plans in collaboration with UK cross-functional team.
- Partnering with Global Health Economics and Centres of Excellence to ensure the delivery of health economics projects (e.g. health economic models, detailed reviews, network meta-analyses, costing studies) meet the methodological requirements of UK and Ireland HTA agencies.
- Working in partnership with the local brand and launch readiness cross-functional teams to provide functional expertise.
- Delivery of local access strategy and value/access materials in collaboration with market access colleagues.
- Represent UK/Ireland function on any broader cross-country teams as required.
Be part of our team
You would be joining a dynamic team supporting and advancing Amgen’s exciting pipeline. As a key member of our highly experienced Value Access & Policy (VA&P) team, you will develop HTA and national access strategy to drive patient access, providing strategic input and developing value tools for the development and support of the brand. The Health Economics Manager will report to the Health Economics Senior Manager within the VA&P department.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. What we seek in you as an experienced professional, are these qualifications and skills:
- MSc in Health Economics or related discipline
- Consistent track record in health economics or market access attained either in industry or consultancy/agency with experience of developing high quality HTA submissions
- Proven and meaningful HTA policy expertise
- Demonstrated ability to organise and execute plans against objectives in a semi-autonomous environment while also working effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Knowledge of product commercialisation processes
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
This job is posted by Amgen.
This link brings you to the website of Amgen.