• Exclusive To Gareth Lee – Not available via any other Recruiter.
• Previous LifeSciences experience is NOT required.
• Excellent quantitative analysis skills are essential.
• MSc / PhD in a highly numeric subject (e.g: maths / statistics / econometrics) required.
• Company: Well established, boutique Market Access & HTA Consulting company with 18 employees.
• Location: Flexible – This can be an office or remote based (within the UK) position.
• Salary: between £45k-£80k dependent on skills and experience.
This is a brand-new position within an established specialist Health Economics & Market Access consultancy company who work with pharmaceutical and healthcare companies around the world to bring innovative medicines to market. Due to consistent growth in the business in recent years, the company is eager to recruit 2 Consultant / Senior Consultant level candidates to work within their economic modelling team.
Applicants must have strong quantitative analysis skills stemming from an MSc or PhD in a highly numeric subject such as mathematics, statistics, economics or similar. Previous life sciences experience is not essential, although some knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant within this team, the workload will be varied and cover a range of tasks including; the development of economic models, the adaptation of existing models for use in different international markets, extracting and synthesising relevant economics evidence from various datasets and contributing to the development of various reports, manuscripts and publications. Whilst the company is flexible regarding the experience of the incoming candidate, it is vital is to have strong analytical skills and experience of using STATA, R or SAS.
If you have the required quantitative skill set and would like to pursue a career within Health Economics, this is an excellent opportunity for you. To arrange a confidential discussion about the vacancy, apply today. T: 07979 068 880
#healtheconomics #economicmodel #statistics #economicanalysis #quantitativeanalysis #HTA #HEOR #healtheconomist
Apply for this role