Home-based, UK / Cracow, Poland.
Other locations: Harrow, Middlesex, United Kingdom; London, London, United Kingdom; Sheffield, United Kingdom; Uxbridge, Middlesex, United Kingdom; Warsaw, Poland; Warszawa, Masovian, Poland; Wavre, Walloon Brabant, Belgium; Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
Purpose of this Role:
The purpose of the role is to support the development of health economic models, such as cost effectiveness and budget impact models, to understand the economic value of clients’ products and interventions.
The successful incumbent will be responsible;
* for leading the project
* for day to day contact with the client
and while one will have project director support, this individual will contribute as the first review and help guide junior team members to meet client objectives.
Essential Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Training and experience in health economics including the conceptualization and development of cost effectiveness and budget impact models (5+ years, ideally in a consultancy environment)
• Experience of programming is essential and experience with software such as VBA, SAS, R is an advantage
• Keen interest in medical research, provision of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
Minimum Education Requirements:
Master’s degree or equivalent in either life science or a quantitative discipline, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics.
• Strong computing skills (MS Office) including MS Excel
• High analytical ability
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility
• Fluent English
Additional Information About this Role:
Within project teams objectives of the role will be to:
• Provide high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
• Conduct and analyse primary and secondary research, which will shape the development of strategic recommendations
• Build and check health economic models, using appropriate software tools, to elucidate and express the economic value of clients’ products
• Systematically search for and synthesise disparate qualitative and quantitative health economic evidence, and interpret meaningfully
• Write, refine, review and critique sections of reports, journal manuscripts and other deliverables for client or external delivery
• Act as primary point of contact and Project Lead, providing guidance and instruction to junior team members while being supported by the Project Director (senior team member)
Other responsibilities associated with the role include the following:
• Professional conduct at all working levels within a client organization and within Parexel
• Complete basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, maintenance of CVs, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!