This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, experienced consultant with expertise in market access/value communications. There is a strong foundation in place from which the right person can work with the VP of CERT to help strengthen our project leadership capabilities, build the team out and establish a position of market leadership for these services, and make the group a destination for the best talent in the space.
It is a stimulating time to join BresMed, coming soon after launch of the partnership with Arsenal. The BresMed and Arsenal teams have hit the ground running, collaborating closely to identify priorities for taking BresMed to the next level, and building the foundation for the new value demonstration enterprise.
We believe the CERT business has enormous potential and there are no constraints on how it might grow in collaboration with other parts of the business, all of which are complementary. Conservatively, tripling the size of the business over the next 2-3 years is well within reach with the right leaders supporting us.
In your role as a Director in CERT you will have full client-facing responsibilities and will be expected to lead a range of HTA&R projects and business development activities, as well as taking a key role in staff development and innovation. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a range of HTA&R projects, incorporating global or local evidence generation and market access deliverables development including value dossiers and reimbursement dossiers
- Leading the development of market access communication materials for a wide range of products across multiple disease that are adaptable to different audiences
- Recognizing when projects are going ‘off plan’ and using appropriate mediation or negotiation techniques to get back ‘on plan’
- Leading scoping and proposal development for a range of HTA&R potentials
- Approving budget ranges for standard workstreams and bespoke budgets for non-standard workstreams, considering commercial viability alongside profitability
- Leading pitch defence meetings on behalf of HTA&R
- Line management of Senior and Principal Research Associates (up to five direct reports)
- Acting as a subject matter expert and team resource, providing formal and informal training, mentorship and development support to less experienced members of the team
- Supporting resource management across CERT
- Promotion of innovative research methods and techniques within clinical evidence review
- Advocating CERT services within wider strategic contexts with internal and external stakeholders
- Process review and change management of evolutions to help improve ways of working and increase efficiency across the HTA&R practice
We are looking for enthusiasm, vision, flexibility in approach and the desire to play a key role in our highly committed Clinical Evidence Review team.
You will need to have:
- In depth knowledge of HEOR and Market Access
- At least 8 years relevant experience within a HEOR consultancy or Pharmaceutical group
- Technical writing skills with the ability to convey complex information as a cohesive story
- Research and analysis skills (e.g. the ability to undertake and report literature reviews to include a critical appraisal of the identified evidence)
- Value communication skills with the ability to develop and disseminate impactful value propositions to multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage projects within timelines, budget and scope
- Proven ability to manage relationships, internally and externally
- Proven ability to resolve issues and challenges to meet client and business needs
- Extensive line management and leadership experience
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus scheme
- 33.5 days paid leave (including bank holidays and office closure over Christmas)
- Generous Pension – up to 10% BresMed contribution
- Healthcare and wellbeing benefits including: fitness subsidy, private medical insurance, financial advisor, access to monthly holistic health treatments such as acupuncture, hot stone, massage or Emotional Freedom Technique and more!
Are you interested in working for a truly employee focussed company with exceptional work life balance, in a cutting-edge industry, where you can develop globally valued skills and apply your knowledge to improving healthcare?
BresMed is a health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) consultancy that works with pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, helping them demonstrate the clinical and economic value of their products to governments and other healthcare payers and providers.
Everything we do is grounded in our three company principles: Fulfilled Team, Delighted Clients and Thriving Business.
Over that past 15 years we’ve grown to employ over 160 people in the UK, India, Ireland, the Netherlands and the US. As we’ve grown, our commitment to scientific rigor, innovation, employee wellbeing and client success has been unrelenting. Our office dynamic is intellectually stimulating and focused on delivering excellence within a vibrant culture where everybody matters.
We firmly believe that we all have a valuable contribution to make and closely support each other to build a career that suits our skills and personal interests. Many of us joined as graduates and have grown into senior roles
BresMed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of merit, irrespective of protected characteristics and in accordance with legislative requirements.
This job is posted by BresMed.
This link brings you to the website of BresMed.