Join us on our exciting journey shaping the future of drug development as Cytel continues its growth as the industry leader in software enabled services with a focus on statistics, data analytics and study design.
We are seeking a business development professional to become Cytel’s newest member of our high growth, fast paced and dynamic commercial team supporting the Real World and Advanced Analytics (RWAA) business with a focus on selling HEOR and Real World Evidence to our biotech clients.
You will be experienced in developing client relationships with a focus on Global HEOR consultancy and RWD offerings, developing territory plans, driving high quality client-oriented presentations and proposals as well as collaborating with commercial operations, marketing, legal and business leadership to manage complex, multi-stakeholder engagements. You will also work closely with the RWAA business leaders, including frequent interactions with the Chief Data Officer .
You are responsible for ensuring that Cytel’s vision and differentiated offering in the HEOR and RWE space are brought to life within biotech accounts consistently and with high quality bespoke client facing materials, ultimately driving the expansion of the Cytel’s client base
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in HEOR/RWE sales or business development to biotech companies, or 3+ years in HEOR/RWE consulting
- Exceptional collaboration skills with different internal teams; ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- Experience of collaboration across business development teams to identify cross-selling opportunities and provide subject matter expertise to your peers.
- Experience with strategic partnership development and management (preferred)
- University Degree (advanced degrees preferred)
Some Of Your Main Responsibilities And Deliverables Will Include:
- Analysis of large numbers of target accounts to identify and prioritize business opportunities, then work individually as well as with your peers within Cytel’s Business Development to formulate and execute account plans to address these opportunities.
- Identifying appropriate executive targets and aggressively prospecting to build relationships.
- Managing the end-to- end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Subject Matter Experts, Consultants, Executive Leadership, Marketing, Lead Generation etc.
- Acting as a primary point-of-contact to biotech customers regarding Cytel’s HEOR and RWD offerings, including Medical/Medical Affairs, HEOR, Global Evidence and Value, Research and Development, RWE and Analytics, Commercial Intelligence, Market Access, etc.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement selling Cytel HEOR and RWE products and services as well as potential custom software solutions to the global biotech market
- Contribute to RWAA business unit discussions around go-to-market approaches
- Organize and manage industry events and working groups to generate market interest
- Remain current on relevant industry and internal company products, pricing, markets, plans and developments.
- Seek and provide customer and market awareness to Cytel including presenting opportunities for evaluation that could expand the company’s market and product reach.
- Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas, and courage for their implementation
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing and successful functions at Cytel
- You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytel’s history with high growth and opportunities to progress in Senior and Leadership positions within the company
- A competitive salary and commission plan
- You will have the opportunity to play an integral role helping our clients and the industry shape the future of drug development, commercialization, and reimbursement
At Cytel, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
This job is posted by Cytel.
This link brings you to the website of Cytel.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!