Locations: UK (London/Abingdon), France (Nanterre), Poland (Warsaw).
We are currently seeking a Consultant to join our Global Health Technology, Health Economics, Reimbursement and Outcomes (GHTA-HERO) practice. The team is highly respected in the field of health technology assessment (HTA) and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) for both the quality of our work and methodological innovations. Our research is frequently used to support decision-making at Health Technology Assessment agencies, as well as methodological advances in the field.
This is an opportunity to work for ICON Health Economics (HE), a division of ICON plc, an international clinical research organization headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Our Health Economics group has offices in Abingdon and London (UK), New York and Boston (USA). We are respected globally for the quality and innovation of our work, undertaking consultancy projects for international clients in both the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
In this role, you will be required to contribute to all aspects of the group’s work and, in particular to utilize and develop their skills in evidence synthesis, including systematic and targeted literature reviews, and network meta-analyses/indirect comparisons. In return the candidate will receive extensive on the job training from our senior scientists as well as the opportunity to attend external technical training courses and to attend and present at major international conferences. We are dedicated to furthering our research and development in the field of Health Economics and, as such, promote publication of work undertaken. The candidate recruited for the role will be actively encouraged to publish work they contribute to.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent as relevant, Master’s degree preferred. Background in biology/ medicine will be desirable
- Genuine interest and experience in literature reviews and evidence synthesis (NMAs)
- 3-4 years of systematic literature review experience
- Expertise in project management, and delegation in a global team setting
- Experience / familiarity with one or more of the following statistical packages (R, STATA, SAS, WinBUGs)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills
- A strong desire to learn quickly and to gain a deep understanding of the work of the group
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team with a high degree of self-motivation
- Leadership potential
ICON is a fast-growing global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, known for its innovative approach. ICON’s commercialization and outcomes capabilities coupled with our strategic consultancy services has built the industry’s most integrated product development & clinical communications. This means more growth and career opportunities for our current and future employees.
This job is posted by ICON.
This link brings you to the website of ICON.