Location: White City, London or Nanterre, France or Warsaw, Poland.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic, collaborative environment with a team committed to being an industry-leading provider?
The Consultant supports the life cycle of projects in the group including leading efforts around study design, project management, data collection, data management, data analysis, data interpretation, and reporting.
- A Master’s degree, or equivalent, in a numerate subject (e.g. economics, mathematics, medical statistics, management science), preferably including a statistics component. Individuals currently studying for an MSc in a relevant subject are also encouraged to apply.
- A genuine interest in HTA and economic evaluation methods and applications
- Experience in developing health economic models, undertaking survival analysis and/or individual patient analysis, or network meta-analyses is desirable
- May co-author presentations for scientific conferences and manuscripts for scientific journals
- Drafts sections of proposal documents with increasing level of autonomy, including costing/budgeting
- Maintains broad understanding of the nature and challenges with specific client relationships and supports the building/broadening of these relationships where appropriate
- Communicates effectively with clients contributing to the development of client relationships
- Contributes to business development meetings, conferences and other BD initiatives with increased autonomy and complexity and develop sound recommendations helping clients meet their goals
- Oversees vendor management, including scope of work development, contract initiation, and project milestones, timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- Assumes primary responsibility for day-to-day tasks related to the project, including making decisions related to the project either alone or in conjunction with more senior staff
- Involved with client communication, and may be primary point of contact with client
Efficiently delegates and communicates with project team, and ensures proper staffing and oversight on projects
- Tracks timelines and keeps project team and PI informed in order to complete work within the expected timeframe
- Maintain understanding of project requirements and identifies scope creep as it happens. Alerts business operations and project director to the need for a change order at appropriate times.
Support business operations on projects as needed
- Identifies project risks and/or risks across multiple deliverables and effectively executes project risk mitigation strategies
To be successful you will have:
- Strong experience in a consultancy environment
- Significant experience in the delivery of HTA and health outcomes projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple client projects
- Excellent working knowledge of regional HTA and HEOR requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Excel® and experience with one or more of the following statistical packages (R, STATA, SAS, WinBUGs).
- A Ph.D./ Master’s degree in economics, health policy, public health or a related discipline
- Strong proven experience in a consulting, academic or pharmaceutical industry setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing as well as an established ability to work independently or as part of a team
- High level of organizational and project management skills combined with demonstrated self-motivation, business sense, sound judgement and an analytical approach
- Leadership potential, proficiency in planning and motivating others as well as superior interpretative and innovation thinking skills
Who Are We?
‘At ICON, our value is our people, who consistently deliver the highest-quality work to our clients’
The global team are made up of HTA, HEOR, medical communications experts and market access consultants, who specialize in helping our clients engage with HTA/reimbursement agencies, payers and achieve patient access for their products. ICON is a fast-growing global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, known for its innovative approach. ICON’s commercialization and outcomes capabilities coupled with our strategic consultancy services has built the industry’s most integrated product development, clinical communications and market access solutions. This means more growth and career opportunities for our current and future employees.
This job is posted by ICON.
This link brings you to the website of ICON.