- Location: Remote / home based anywhere in the UK but must be willing to travel internationally as required.
- Package: Salary £100k-£120k base plus commission, comprehensive benefits package and potential equity.
- Company: A Global and rapidly expanding (40% annual growth) Pricing & Market Access business offering market leading Digital Solutions and expert Consultancy Services to major global Pharma and Biotech companies.
- Focus: Leadership of Business Development activities – developing existing client accounts and generating new revenue streams whilst managing an internal sales team.
This is a newly created position within an already successful and sustainable company which continues to offer innovative, in-demand services to a loyal client base of global pharma, biotech and MedTech clients. The incoming Senior Manager / Director will be responsible for leading BD / Sales activities including:
- Leading the internal sales team (3 people) to achieve sales targets
- Collaborating with Marketing and Project teams to develop effective marketing campaigns
- Building and developing long term relationships with international clients
- Representing the company at conferences, events and workshops
Previous experience of selling Digital solutions in the life sciences Pricing and Market Access sector is essential and candidates must be able to demonstrate a good level of understanding of the SaaS industry and current market trends. In addition, previous team leadership / people management experience is vital and most importantly, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in delivering excellent sales figures and provide evidence of good leadership skills.
Applicants must be able to work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship and have the experience and skills listed above to be considered for the vacancy.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. Contact me today for more details or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 07979 068 880
Apply for this role