London, UK / US / EU.
We are looking to fill this role in the US , Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal, France) or UK and are open to remote working.
We have an opportunity for an Associate Principal to join our Value and Development Consulting team as a senior project manager for client engagements, actively contributing to business development, and support all aspects of developing the Value and Development practice. The role reports to a Principal in the Value and Development Consulting senior leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
The Associate Principal will be the senior project manager providing leadership to project teams of Sr. Consultants, Consultants and Analysts in the development of projects and support the successful delivery to clients. You will ensure project performance across service categories for large project engagements inclusive of consulting programs (across business practices) with support from the Project Lead.
- For Early Pipeline Assets: Global pricing and market access strategy, value and evidence strategy and plans, integrated scientific advice for evidence generation optimization, in-licensing decision support and early pricing/global pricing strategy.
- For Launch and In-Line Assets: Value story development and testing, payer advisory boards and engagement plans, payer negotiation and workshops and development of strategy and implementation for country-specific pricing and reimbursement.
- Line management, coaching, mentoring, recruitment and talent training and development responsibilities with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Represents team on the weekly practice managers meeting to support operations and resourcing of consulting practice, taking leadership for an assigned initiative to support operational excellence in the practice.
- Contribute to business development by generating repeat business on large project engagements, contributing to external thought leadership, developing new sales with support of senior leadership, contributing to the development of consulting offerings, and to the visibility and positioning of the consulting practice.
- Develop proposals with clear understanding of client needs, presenting a robust situational analysis and solution with limited senior leadership support. Experience providing an approach that will provide compelling insight and high client satisfaction for the proposed project engagement.
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in pricing, reimbursement and global market access either in a consultancy or industry (corporate-level) and highly engaged in expanding your knowledge.
- Experience in business development, including account management.
- Line management experience or experience with driving team processes/training.
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand customer challenges.
- Leader who thrives in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and sound judgement.
Employees hired in this role may be assigned to a US government contract and if so would be subject to COVID-19 vaccination and reporting requirements.
Evidera is a business unit within Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. Our integrated scientific expertise, global operational capabilities and commercial experience helps clients generate the evidence needed to optimize market access and increase the commercial potential of their products.
Our Value and Development Consulting Group provides strategic support in market access, reimbursement and payer value proposition development to global life science companies. Our team consists of 750+ epidemiologist, health economists, outcomes researchers, statisticians, market access experts and commercial leaders. Our integrated approach to value and access identification, quantification and communication starts in early product development and spans across the product life cycle to maximize a product’s success in today’s competitive market.
As a result of our continued success, we are undergoing a continuous period of growth, leading to new opportunities for talented people to join our team.
Evidera PPD provides a highly collaborative, dynamic environment, where you will work on a wide range of projects with an enviable client portfolio. We have a strong focus on developing our people and you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with industry leaders and experts in the field of value & access – while growing your own career.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers and commercial experts.
Our offices boast a fun and collaborative work environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all our staff.
Evidera Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
If you want to join a world-class healthcare organization that is driven by science, commercial excellence and thought leadership, then Evidera PPD is an excellent choice! Please submit your resume. We would love to speak with you!
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
This job is posted by PPD.
This link brings you to the website of PPD.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!