Home-based, UK / Germany / US.
You will love this role if you:
- Have a passion for using your knowledge of science, pharmaceuticals and the payer landscape to identify innovative, actionable strategies that will lead to successful reimbursement and access for our client’s assets, and ultimately, outcomes for patients.
- Are excited about the prospect of leading on a mix of strategic projects and associated client leadership tasks as well as business development initiatives across the UK, Europe and globally.
- Wish to work in an integrated, global team of market access experts and in an environment where individuals are encouraged to develop through participating in training programmes aligned to personal development plans.
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative environment to continuously evolve the strength of the organisation’s offerings and services.
As part of the OPEN Health SMA team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
The Associate Director/Director is responsible for providing strategic market access and tactical direction to support SMA in (1) the development and delivery of multi-stakeholder market access plans, (2) strong strategic client partnerships, and (3) ongoing new/organic business development activities of the company.
Project delivery (40/50%):
- Achieve strong long-term partnerships with clients, to understand their challenges and provide strategic direction to resolve evidence and market access/data challenges
- Provide strategic leadership for accounts and projects within SMA and across the wider Evidence and Access Centres of Excellence including HTA submissions and/or payer research projects
- Leading the development and execution of solutions and innovations, ensuring client objectives are met via deliverables of the highest quality according to agreed timelines and budgets
- Maintaining awareness of the evolving market access landscape, new industry developments and standards, target therapeutic area trends, and pharmaceutical/biotech company pipelines by attending relevant market access and trade conferences
Business development/innovation (40/50%):
- Leveraging market access and industry knowledge to identify, generate and convert organic growth and new business opportunities across all SMA areas of expertise, providing the link between evidence—data—access to provide integrated solutions
- Identifying areas where SMA can incorporate innovative digital tools/solutions into offerings
- Be a core contributor to thought leadership and innovation across all SMA offerings, providing ideas and support in the business development activity workstreams for the other OPEN Health Centres of Excellence
Line management/coaching (10%):
- Line management responsibilities including the development and ongoing implementation of personal development plans
- Coaching/mentoring the SMA team, upskilling market access and industry knowledge and OPEN Health services and offerings and collaborating with other SMA members/external providers to provide training where required
- Building and overseeing business development activities amongst junior members of the team
What you will bring:
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification
- Minimum of 8–10 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of the structure and function of the UK, EU or Global healthcare environments
- Experience in working in market access in the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry; relating to product development, approval, marketing and continued lifecycle management
- Experience across a range of specialities
- Proven track record of project management from conception through to delivery
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in line management and supporting people development
What we offer:
As a global organisation, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program:
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing
- A diverse, inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
*Please note: This role can be located Remote within the UK, Germany or the USA (east coast).
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!