UK / Netherlands.
Reporting to the Regional Senior Director HEOR for our Specialty portfolio, we have a new position that will support our Established Markets Region (EST-M Europe, Canada, NZ & Israel) with pre-launch activities and planning for a new women’s health product.
The role of the Regional Associate Director is to lead innovative HEOR initiatives that are medically relevant, scientifically valid, and appropriately planned and executed. Core responsibility lies in the development, delivery, and management of HEOR strategy, tactics, and vendors for the assigned products. As a matrix organization this will involve engagement with both Global and Local HEOR colleagues as well as Global/Regional Core Medical Teams and, Global/Local Market Access through the Global Value Teams (GVTs)
This position provides a broad range of responsibility that requires subject matter expertise, the ability to work in a matrix environment with strong stakeholder management.
Key activities are noted below:
- Play a key role in EST-M HEOR business planning process and inform/operationalise the HEOR strategy for assigned products. Support HEOR business objectives and budgetary plans with a 3–5-year perspective, through evidence generation, synthesis, dissemination, communication, and refinement
- Provide subject matter expertise in regional HTA requirements, design HEOR/Value strategies and ensure implementation through inclusion in Core Medical Plans, Global Value Plans and Clinical Development Plans
- Identify, design, and develop HEOR initiatives such as HTA advice/submissions, data gap analyses, RWE study protocol development, post-hoc analyses, cost effectiveness analyses, scientific publications/advisory boards
- Develop and augment Global Core Value Dossiers and co-develop HTA/reimbursement submissions including co-development of dossiers over various stages of the product life cycle.
- Closely monitor the changing healthcare and economic landscape anticipating potential impact on the business, patients, and healthcare commissioners
- Represent Astellas at external HEOR conferences and meetings
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Solid experience in Health Economics Outcome Research (or Market Access providing the right professional qualifications are held in HEOR) from within the pharmaceutical industry environment
- Knowledge of Women’s Health is useful but not essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with healthcare systems in Europe – HTA, reimbursement systems and HEOR research, with a good understanding of Market Access
- The ability to leverage outcomes data from Real World Evidence, think strategically and overcome/anticipate problems
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and influence key stakeholders across the organisation through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
· Post-graduate degree in Health Economics, Economics, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medicine or Epidemiology
This is a full time, permanent position that can be based in the UK, NL or EU4 markets. Please note there is no relocation or visa sponsorship aligned to this role
At Astellas we offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others.
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company, our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society.
Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our global vision for Patient Centricity is to support the development of innovative health solutions through a deep understanding of the patient experience. At Astellas, Patient Centricity isn’t a buzzword, it’s a guiding principle for action. We believe all staff have a role to play in creating a patient-centric culture and integrating an awareness of the patient into our everyday working practices, regardless of our role, team or division.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity.
We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership. Our aspiration is to bring the best minds together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
This job is posted by Astellas.
This link brings you to the website of Astellas.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!