With a strong pipeline, global expansion and a number of launches over the next few years we are continuning to increase our Regional HEOR team. We have an opportunity for an Associate Director to work within our Specialty area.
The purpose of HEOR in Astellas is to demonstrate the value of health care technologies, support patient access, to improve people’s lives and contribute to societal wellbeing through evidence generation, synthesis and dissemination.
This particular role will suit those individuals with experience and interest of driving Real World Evidence projects, working closely with our internal statisticians, supporting pre launch products within our Specialty Therapy Area
Key Responsibilities within the team include:
- Developing and leading innovative HEOR initiatives that are medically relevant, scientifically valid, appropriately planned, managed and executed for the Established Markets Region (EST-M)
- Contributing to cross functional matrix teams within EST-M to ensure communication, collaboration, transparency and understanding of HEOR strategy for the Specialty Therapy area
- Provide support for regional HTA requirements and design HEOR/Value strategies accordingly; ensure implementation through inclusion in Core Medical Plans, Regional Value Strategy Plan and Clinical Development Plans
- Be a key collaborator with external stakeholders and HEOR experts to ensure that Astellas sponsored EST-M HEOR initiatives are clinically relevant, support the needs of patients, health care providers and payers for the EST-M region
- Identify, design, develop, and manage regional health economic and outcomes research initiatives such as strategies for data gap identification, study protocol development, post hoc analyses, cost effectiveness analyses, scientific publications, advisory boards in assigned therapeutic area for both in-line and development products
- Play a key role in the EMEA HEOR business planning process aligned with the therapeutic area/product strategy
Requirements for the role:
- MSc in Health Economics or related degree such as Economics, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medicine or Epidemiology
- Good knowledge of Health Economics Outcome Research, clinical research or epidemiology from within the pharmaceutical industry, or related HEOR consultancies
- Understanding of European HTA, reimbursement systems and health economics/outcomes research
- Expertise in leveraging outcomes data in the appropriate clinical context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation and organizational skills, fully fluent in written and oral business English
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems compliantly
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is posted by Astellas.
This link brings you to the website of Astellas.