Upon joining our Health Economics team as an Associate Director, an opportunity is presented, to offer real strategic support across S+N, globally and across our three franchises: Advanced Wound Management, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
This role will help set the narrative around our product value proposition, by clearly utilising evidence to showcase value and what our products can achieve and deliver. Achieving this will require working closely with other functions and departments to deliver complex projects, a joined-up approach and a H.E. strategy that adds value to S+N.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver global Health Economic (H.E.) programs that demonstrate the value of S+N products
- Deliver quality and impactful H.E. publications, economic models, budget impact models and communicate effectively to all internal and external partners
- Help define, lead and craft the H.E. strategy and ensure alignment with clinical, commercial and market access strategies. Working with product development teams at pre and post launch phases to capture and communicate a product’s value
- Help deliver the design, implementation and management of H.E. studies from concept to publication. Including: real world data generation, economic models, patient-reported outcomes
- Help deliver effective training to sales teams to us scientifically based H.E. materials
- Review and provide relevant H.E. inputs to clinical trial documentation
- Masters level qualification in a relevant field of study, coupled with a number of years’ experience in a similar H.E. position
- Project management experience
- Experience conducting research studies that apply health economics
- Experience developing market access materials for us by sales and commercial teams
- Proven understanding of health economics models and outcomes research studies
At Smith+Nephew, we believe in our products, and we believe in our purpose, to help others achieve a Life Unlimited. It takes a huge collaborative effort to bring our products to market, from development and R&D to clinical evidence and evaluation. Evidence is captured and concepts are verified and validated.
However, that’s not all!
The message we have to tell about our products is just as important! Not only will that message deliver scientific evidence, but also incorporate the value our products have to offer.
Is this where you come in?
If you share our passion for pioneering innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined, we would love to hear from you.
We continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfil their potential and be proud ambassadors for Smith & Nephew, our customers and their patients.
We value the diversity of our people and welcome applications from everyone.
It’s more than business at Smith+Nephew – it’s personal. What we do every day, changes lives every day.
Healthcare is in Smith+Nephew’s DNA. From a single pharmacy in Hull, UK to a presence in over 100 countries, we’ve spent more than a century and a half working at the leading edge of medical technology.
At Smith+Nephew, you will find a company of people who care about each other, about our customers and their patients, and about the communities where we live and work.
Join us as we continue to make our work personal, to innovate and to develop devices that help to restore patients’ bodies, and enable them to regain their futures.
This job is posted by Smith & Nephew.
This link brings you to the website of Smith & Nephew.