Home-based, CH / DE / UK.
This is a fully remote working position, based in United Kingdom, Germany or Switzerland—applicants must have eligibility to work in one of these countries without requiring sponsorship.
Under general direction of the Evidence Generation and Value Communications practice area leadership, the candidate will lead and conduct literature reviews and meta-analyses across global markets to support pharmaceutical, biotech, and device technologies’ evidence generation needs. The candidate will also provide methodological expertise on projects across multiple Xcenda teams focused on evidence generation.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
Content Development (~30% of duties):
Serve as the primary lead on literature review and meta-analysis engagements
Develop, conduct, or guide templates for data extraction, quality checks, and report development; synthesize and summarize results from literature reviews, feasibility assessments, and meta-analyses for communication to clients (eg, in MS PowerPoint or MS Word documents)
Develop proposals, project budgets, and project timelines
Provide oversight of project teams during literature review design, data extraction, and quality assessment of the included studies
Client Focus (~70% of duties):
- Lead and participate in calls with current and potential clients (sales calls) to describe proposed or completed literature reviews and meta-analysis projects
- Serve as a resource for both internal and external clients to aid in the understanding of literature reviews and meta-analyses
- Serve as the engagement lead on evidence synthesis projects, including the coordination and integration of scientific and medical input from internal team members and external clients to meet project deadlines, and the provision of clinical and/or strategic review of internal team member deliverables prior to delivery to clients
- Create and execute action plans to advance projects, allocating work and anticipating or identifying and resolving problems
- Assume responsibility for on-time and on-budget delivery of projects, while maintaining high quality standards
Communication / Collaboration:
- Assist in the development and sharing of literature review best practices to ensure and maintain the highest quality output consistent with Xcenda’s mission and vision
- Contribute to oversight, mentoring, and development of internal teams (may include direct management responsibilities)
- Support goals for business unit/service line growth
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Work with and contribute to project team to complete projects
- Maintain 60% chargeability
What your background should look like
Experience And Educational Requirements:
An advanced degree in a relevant discipline is the minimum educational requirement, with at least 5 years of practical experience.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge And Ability Requirements:
- A thorough understanding of literature review and meta-analytic concepts and methods and the ability to effectively communicate this understanding in both verbal and written form
- A demonstrated record of scientific publication is desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and statistics and their application to the interpretation and presentation of clinical data
- Experience in other areas of outcomes research (such as, observational database research, economic modeling, etc.) is desirable, but not required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a fast- paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products in the global marketplace to include the design and use of health economics and outcomes research studies
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated software
- Travel requirements <10%
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being-focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions.
Affiliated Companies: Xcenda, LLC
Xcenda is a premier, full-service health economics and market access consultancy. For more than 2 decades, global healthcare companies have turned to Xcenda for strategic insights and market access support. We help manufacturers successfully commercialize innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product life cycle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email us. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
This job is posted by AmerisourceBergen.
This link brings you to the website of AmerisourceBergen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!