In this role, you will be a part of Patient & Health Impact (PHI) team, one of the three core functions under Pfizer Biopharma Group (along with marketing and medical). You will lead cross functional teams (including marketing, medical, regulatory, supply etc.) to define successful strategies to deliver our science to patients in need by assuming pricing and market access responsibilities of launch and inline assets.
Main responsibilities of the role can be explained in 3 parts:
- Pre-launch planning of launch (pipeline) products: Your primary focus will be creating right messages and innovative strategies to optimize market access process (pricing and reimbursement) of launch assets. You will lead cross functional teams, understand economic and medical value messages, gather insights from stakeholders, and synthesize them to create winning strategies with right value messages.
- Maximizing the potential of launched (inline) products: You will assume regular and adhoc pricing and market access responsibilities of inline assets. You will try to find opportunities to improve reimbursement conditions and optimize prices of these assets.
- Think out of the box: With an entrepreneur mindset, you will be expected to monitor developments in healthcare environment, engage with related stakeholders (internal and external) and create insights. You will proactively highlight risks/opportunities that can impact Pfizer Turkey, create mitigation plans for risks and dare to try projects to turn opportunities into reality.
- Bachelor’s degree from engineering, economics or related departments of reputable universities
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Appetite for learning in different domains (medical, pricing, market access, marketing…)
- Ability to create insights and synthesizing information from different sources
- Result orientation and prioritization
- Fluency in English and Turkish (written and spoken)
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
School of Leaders
We, as Pfizer Turkey, make a difference with our visionary and pioneering approaches ranging from our concept of raising leaders through rotations, providing international career opportunities to creating a flexible, enjoyable work environment. There are no limits to what we can accomplish to touch lives here!
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
This job is posted by Pfizer.
This link brings you to the website of Pfizer.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!