Are you looking for a new opportunity to deliver and execute Market Access strategy for an innovative product portfolio?
Join an exciting, fast-paced, and high-profile team and partner with senior Janssen stakeholders across the business to shape and execute communication strategies that enhance the company’s reputation and drive business results.
At Janssen everything we do is engineered with the patient in mind. It drives us to search for new ideas and innovative healthcare solutions. We embrace challenges and develop treatments that will change the lives of our patients. We are in an exciting period at Janssen Turkey. We are evolving our ways of working to be able to deliver the greatest value for our patients.
- Lead the market access strategy development ensuring strategic alignment across local and regional teams and prepare value propositions and value dossiers
- Develop health economics models/projects
- Coordinate submissions to relevant authorities regarding various aspects of product pricing/reimbursement after finalizing internal approval processes.
- Communication with related authorities about pricing, reimbursement and access issues
- Close monitoring healthcare/health policy environment and market access dynamics to maintain the uninterrupted access conditions
- Follow-up & report on developments and changes in the local & global reimbursement and pricing systems and regulations
- Active participation in cross-functional teams
This position may require up to 30% travel locally and internationally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Life Sciences Degree (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or Medicine) and/or Economics, Engineering
- Progressive experience in Turkish healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Preferred with experience of interacting, collaborating and building relationships with both external and internal partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with strong presentation style. Ability to influence and persuade both internal and external partners
- Proven project management skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within a complex and changing environment
- Learning agility with ability to quickly assimilate and digest information; strong analytical skills
- Flexible team member with positive demeanor. Ability to work on his/her own in a matrix environment and deliver on projects with “can do!” attitude
- Languages: English and Turkish
No military obligation for male candidates
You will be rewarded through a competitive remuneration package along with continuous training, support and award-winning leadership development programs.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
If you are interested, please apply in English using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application until January 10th.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!