We are looking for a Health economics, Market access and Pricing Manager to become a member of Janssen team in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Health Economics, Market Access and Pricing Manager for Turkey is reporting to the Head of Health Economics, Market Access and Pricing. In this role you will be responsible for delivering and executing Market Access strategy for our innovative portfolio.
Company Background & Culture
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites Johnson & Johnson. J&J embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance health and well-being. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. J&J has more than 250 companies located in 60 countries around the world.
- Lead the market access strategy development ensuring strategic alignment across local and regional teams and prepare value propositions and value dossiers
- Develop health economics models/projects
- Coordinate submissions to relevant authorities regarding various aspects of product pricing/reimbursement after finalizing internal approval processes.
- Communication with related authorities about pricing, reimbursement and access issues
- Close monitoring healthcare/health policy environment and market access dynamics to maintain the uninterrupted access conditions
- Follow-up & report on developments and changes in the local & global reimbursement and pricing systems and regulations
- Active participation in cross-functional teams
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related fields (i.e. economics, engineering, health economics etc.) is required.
Strong Pharmaceutical background (≥8 years) and a proven technical knowledge of health economics, market access and pricing is essential. Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the Turkish and international healthcare systems, including pricing and reimbursement policies related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Detail-orientation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret business and medical data
- Proven project management skills and experience
- A track record of effectively operating in complex organizations with a results orientation
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and value of people development
- Excellent command of English and Turkish both written and spoken
- Proficient use of technology including MS Office programs
- This position may require up to 30% travel locally and internationally
- No military obligation for male candidates
Please kindly submit your CV and Application in English.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!