As the EU HTA Program Manager in the Global Access Evidence Chapter you will be a member of a dedicated EU HTA team and operationally support license to operate activities in the area of EU HTA. You will be responsible to ensure the successful operational execution of the E2E EU HTA process, with a focus on timely delivery and high-quality in particular for highly intense and timebound procedures such as the Joint Scientific Consultations (JSCs) and Joint Clinical Assessments (JCAs).
As the EU HTA Program Manager you will directly engage with the EU HTA Leads and work with colleagues across the global organization (other Global Access Chapters, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Commercial) and local EU market access representatives to ensure seamless operations and processes for the development and execution of brand level EU HTA strategies and deliverables. Your bandwidth will span from the Early Development stages until post licensing stages.
As EU HTA comes with new external customers, requirements, frameworks and processes you will act as a pioneer in the organization and support shaping Roche`s internal approach with setting up knowledge management systems to capture learnings, facilitate onboarding and enable continuous growth in this new field.
Your key responsibilities
- Role Modeling and driving project management excellence for EU HTA
- Managing assigned EU HTA projects to ensure relevance to business goals and objectives, high-quality, on-time and within-budget execution
- Ensure best-practice project planning, project team effectiveness, project management, communication, stakeholder, risk and change management, project close-out and transfer of learning
- Applying innovative and fit-for-purpose methodologies, frameworks, processes and other relevant approaches to each project; challenging traditional approaches
- Work with project team members to develop and implement team charters and other governance mechanisms to ensure timely, high-quality team processes, interactions and deliverables Set up and operational management of relevant internal communication channels in collaboration with the EU HTA Leads and Communications to effectively and efficiently reach internal key stakeholders (e.g. shared inbox, G-Site, webinars)
- Set up and operational management of a knowledge management system including version control and archiving of sensitive relevant documents
- Develop, implement and maintain effective project tracking and reporting mechanisms for cross functional activities and deadlines for the EU HTA procedures
- Facilitation of larger workshops (booking rooms, setting up Jamboards, document outcomes/minutes)
- Elevating project or related issues as needed with the requested urgency to the EU HTA Leads
Who you are
You believe that success comes from a growth mindset, a focus on customer needs and cultivating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop and grow.
Your leadership is focused on being a Visionary, Architect, Coach and Catalyst by empowering and uplifting those who work with you to maximize business impact.
You have strong interpersonal influencing, negotiation, communication and presentation skills and are used to working in matrix environments. You have strong organizational and time management skills as well as significant financial acumen, always focusing on the customer both internally and externally.
Your skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, health economics, life sciences, public health, public policy, marketing or a related discipline
- PM Certification is strongly preferred
- MBA or other Graduate or higher-level Degree in science, business or a related discipline is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical or related industry (including knowledge of and exposure to drug development, regulatory, access and commercialization processes)
- In-depth knowledge of best practice project management, including methodologies, frameworks, processes, systems and other tools
- 5 or more years’ project management experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry with particular emphasis/exposure to regulatory, access, commercial and medical functions and teams with global or regional scope
- Project management experience includes responsibilities for planning, resourcing and leading multiple projects simultaneously short-, mid- and long term, involving cross functional teams and internal and external stakeholder management
- Experience with previous EUnetHTA (21) procedures strongly preferred
About Global Access
Global Access is focused on delivering sustainable, replicable and scalable global strategies, policies and solutions. Our work aims to support the Pharma Vision and enables affiliates to drive patient access locally while maximizing the value for society, ecosystems and business. We are operating in a highly networked and agile model with stable chapters and a variety of flexible squads and work product teams and across disease areas, functions and geographies.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 10,700 employees from over 100 countries come together at our Basel/Kaiseraugst site, which is one of Roche`s largest sites.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees also benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!