For Switzerland based in Zurich we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position.
The National Market Access Lead is a key role within the organization, accountable to devise the overall local market access strategy and coordinate stakeholder engagement execution. The successful candidate will also oversee the local market access team to ensure timely readiness of the relevant deliverables to support access submissions for Daiichi-Sankyo’s portfolio in the country.
Solid reporting line to the Country Manager and a member of the country leadership team.
Roles and key responsibilities:
Leads and coordinate submission processes for the company portfolio
- In alignment with the Global Market Access & Pricing Strategy and through strong collaboration with DSEU Oncology, Value, Access & pricing team and, where applicable, our alliance partner, he/she develops the national market access strategy for each brand/indication of the Daiichi Sankyo portfolio,
- Oversees and takes active role in writing the country value dossier leveraging the global & regional resources, this includes preparation of Health Economic models, as applicable,
- Designs and leads creation of stakeholders mapping and engagement plans relevant to the specific brand/indication in the access process,
- Provides advice to the regulatory team to ensure relevant local marketing authorization is supportive of the national access strategy
In strong collaboration with the Country Manager, he/she is a key member of the country negotiation team responsible for:
- Negotiation with BAG (Bundesamt für Gesundheit) for new products/indications.
- Negotiation with BAG for contract renewals of already in-market products.
- Negotiation with health insurance companies for individual patient access request under the art. 71 a/b/c umbrella.
It contributes to maintain and enhance Daiichi Sankyo corporate reputation within the Swiss pharmaceutical industry landscape.
- Ensure up-to-date stakeholder maps are place at any time,
- Collection of relevant stakeholder insights and needs, e.g. via Advisory Boards or 1-2-1 meetings, as well as early HTA consultation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective and customer-centric value communication within country
- Focus on co-creation of value-added solutions and identifies new ways of effective stakeholder interactions, in close collaboration with the Regional Headquarter.
- Together with the Country Manager, represents Daiichi Sankyo in meetings and/or working groups organized by the relevant local pharmaceuticals industry association.
Leads the access team on internal processes and is a core member of the country leadership team:
Coordinates, supports, and challenges the access team on the internal and alliance related processes by ensuring:
- Clear and crisp market access strategy for brand planning and launch readiness processes,
- Accurate market access timelines and pricing assumptions relevant to the forecasting process,
- Detailed and thought through tactical plans to inform the budgeting exercises,
- Act as a point of reference for access strategies and corporate affairs matters for the leadership team, monitors the landscape and policy change that may impact the company position in the market,
- Maintains strong relationship and collaboration with relevant alliance counterpart ensuring consistent sharing and seamless execution,
- Represent Switzerland in global and regional access working groups, when applicable.
Personal skills and professional experience:
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in Pricing, Market Access, HEOR and RWE (country level) in a pharmaceutical company; at least 7 years.
- Prior experience in working in Oncology portfolio is a must, experience in primary care and or in cardiovascular disease area is a plus.
- Capable in bringing together the strategic and tactical objectives to ensure delivery of the overall market access and pricing objectives set forth.
- Deep knowledge of the Swiss market access environment as well as experience of negotiation with BAG is required.
- Proven ability to work and lead in a matrix organization, previous experience of leading a team is highly desirable.
- Personal values matching Daiichi-Sankyo values: integrity, collaboration, commitment, and courage are our basic values for the day-to-day interactions with customers and colleagues.
- Highly self-motivating personality with Positive can-do attitude to become a role-model of our values and lead changes within the organization.
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Fluency in German and English is essential, knowledge of another Swiss national language is a plus.
Human Resources: Nicole Wenisch
Please apply online via Success Factors.
What we offer
Working at Daiichi Sankyo
At Daiichi Sankyo in Europe, we offer a workplace where your voice is heard. Everything we do, we do with a high level of commitment and a clear focus on patients’ needs. We know that our bold ambition to change patients’ lives for the better can only be achieved through the power of collaboration and the exploration of new approaches. Thus, we encourage our colleagues across Europe to be courageous, to bring their ideas to the table and to embrace opportunities to grow. When you join our European family, you will be a part of a dynamic company where everyone, no matter their role, rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, we focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, our strong portfolio of medicines reflects our long-standing commitment and shows that we care for every heartbeat; in oncology our goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries.
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!