Villars-sur-Glâne / Fribourg, Switzerland.
Building a new standalone organization, we are looking for our future Head of Market Access & Pricing. Based at our Swiss Affiliate in Fribourg and reporting to the General Manager, your mission is to lead the market access and pricing/reimbursement strategies to ensure that OM Pharma’s pipeline products are available to patients at appropriate reimbursement rates. You work collaboratively with local cross-functional teams to prioritize and develop compelling evidence to support local Market Access strategies. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Define and implement pricing and reimbursement strategy for OM Pharma Suisse SA products
- Develop and maintain trustful relationships with important stakeholders, particularly to the Federal Office of Public Health, health insurers, healthcare professionals and patient organizations
- Participate to global market access strategies and initiatives
- Play an active role in the product evaluation for BD&L and in-licensing deals, especially from the pricing point of view
- Prepare and implement correspondence and negotiations with BAG and with health insurances
- Act as key contact for regular price reviews and court cases, manage external legal support
- As a Member of the Country Leadership Team, participate to strategic and operational decisions for OM Pharma Suisse SA
To carry out this mission, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- University degree (Master) in Sciences, Legal or similar qualification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the pharma industry or related industry with at least 5 years in patient access, public affairs, patient advocacy, or pricing & reimbursement
- Proven experience in dealing with and negotiate with FOPH
- Proven ability to analyze, recommend, lead and implement strategies, projects and initiatives cross- functionally
- Proficiency in English and German both in oral and written conversation; good command of French is an asset
You are an excellent negotiator and you like to interact with various stakeholders. Your strong interpersonal and collaborative skills allows you to build and develop long-term relationships. You like to take a step back to analyze situations and propose new strategies. You demonstrate a strong customer orientation and feel comfortable in a leader position, where you make decisions and take initiatives to move things forward. Endowed with an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, you define yourself as a solution-oriented person who works with passion.
If you are looking for a company where you can develop new ideas and leave your footprint, join OM Pharma!
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.
This job is posted by Vifor.
This link brings you to the website of Vifor.