Boudry, Switzerland / Uxbridge, UK.
The Intercon Value Access and Payment & Health Economics and Outcomes Research (VAP & HEOR) In Region Team, is the ‘go to market’ capability within the WW VAP & HEOR organization supporting Intercon markets to deliver optimal reimbursement and access. The Associate Director, In Region Value & Access Intercon LR Markets, will work closely with the Intercon Local Representative Centre of Excellence (LR COE) and the HQ based WW VAP team to ensure that strategic access plans and tools are customized to the markets’ needs, the access plan is utilized and pulled through, that best practices and in field learnings are captured and shared. The Associate Director, In Region Value & Access Intercon LR Markets, will play a coordinating role for the Intercon LR COE Markets. The position will be aligned to the LR COE, reports to the Vice President and Head of Intercon Markets VAP & HEOR, and has a dotted line to the LR COE General Manager. The LR COE markets include Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Malta, Bosnia & Herzegovina, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
The Associate Director, In Region Value & Access Intercon LR COE, responsibilities include:
- Supporting LR COE teams in the assessing opportunities for commercial geographic expansion into new markets aligned with BMS GLT shared objective to Maximize global reach of our medicines for patients, including exploring innovative approaches to expand commercial access in low- and middle-income countries
- Providing strategic guidance to LR COE markets on access plans and ensuring Markets’ understanding of the WW strategic access plans for in-line brands and launch plans for new assets/new indications
- Supporting LR COE Access teams in the development of locally customized strategic access strategies and tactical plans as an integral part of the cross-functional brand planning process
- Assisting LR CEO Access teams in navigating through the resources delivered by WW VAP, especially Value and Segmentation Marketing team
- Assuring WW VAP deliverables for the Markets are delivered on time
- Providing expert advice to the local Access teams on access issues and provide hands-on support to the markets where local resources are stretched
- Facilitating and encouraging efficient interactions between WW VAP and LR COE Market Access Teams as well as ensuring timely and effective transfer of knowledge and expertise to the Markets
- Bringing back to the WW VAP team best practices and in field learnings on local execution of the strategic access plans and utilization of deliverables/tools
- Providing strategic input into the Value and Segmentation Marketing to ensure relevant customer segmentation and market archetypes as well as relevant value drivers and messages for each market archetype
- Partnering with relevant local, regional and WW BMS teams, as well as with external organizations in the key Markets to influence and shape the evolution of the access environment
- Guide and support LR COE access Leads in planning, coordination and delivery of Access training to their local teams
- Provide strategic and tactical input into WW strategic access plans and ensure LR Market insights can be captured in WW VAP deliverables
- The position is cross-geography and cross-functional in nature and is part of a highly matrixed organization, working on a wide range of needs and issues. International travel may be required ~20%.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a strong track record in WW Market Access, Pricing, Value and Access Marketing, and/or HEOR
- Experience with key LR COE markets including Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and Africa
- Understanding of the biopharmaceuticals industry in oncology, hematology and/or specialty therapeutics across Intercon markets
- Understanding of value, access, pricing, payment systems in relevant markets, as well as evolving trends
- Understands competitive price landscape, reference pricing system, budget impact and HTA assessments
- Proven ability to define and communicate an overall pricing and value proposition strategy for a product in the geographical scope of responsibilities
- Individual must possess the ability to build alignment and drive performance across matrix teams through personal influence
- Knowledge of the Product Development and Commercialization Process
- Demonstrated learning agility; ability to adapt in an agile way as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, observe trends and prioritize insights
- Ability to set and deliver in dynamic, rapidly evolving environment; ability to think critically about issues and understand context and likely challenges
- Good clarity of judgment and effective implementation of solutions. Decisively confronts and resolves issues. Works constructively under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments
- Strong interpersonal communications skills. Shares critical information with colleagues and leaders and capable of building effective partnerships in a matrix environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and work effectively in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstration of all Core BMS Behaviors – Passion, Innovation, Accountability and Speed
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA and/or post graduate degree and / or PharmD preferred
- Ability to travel within EU and MEA ~20%
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
This job is posted by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
This link brings you to the website of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!