Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. In order to support the upcoming launch of new products and tenders for the existing high performing portfolio a Regional Market Access Manager for Sweden and Norway will be our latest hire. You will have demonstrable experience within the field of market access and deep understanding of the healthcare system complexities within the assigned regions. On offer is a unique opportunity to operate in a fast paced launch environment as well as positioning current treatments which offer life significant improving benefits to patients.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Understand regional market access environment and health care organization set up in Sweden and Norway.
- Understand and map funding and listing processes and associated stakeholders at national and regional level
- Prepare and execute national/regional payer / provider stakeholder engagement strategies depending on country
- Support KAMs and Share HEOR & budget impact models in contact with decision makers within county councils and with budget stakeholders within the hospitals
- Understand current practices and competitive environment in relation to Vifor products and therapy areas at national and regional level
- Coordinate the national/regional pre-tender processes in cooperation with sales and market access colleagues as well as market access mgr price and tender
- Localize, validate and communicate global value communication tools in cooperation with Market access colleagues
- Develop and execute national/regional account access plans in cooperation with KAMs
- Establish and maintain long-term KOL stakeholder relationships.
- Lead, coordinate and represent Vifors engagement in LIF regional groups (prio groups to be decided, SE) processes and activities
- Participate in internal Brand team meetings
- Prepare and execute national/regional launch excellence plan—map gaps, challenges and opportunities in prio region for new launches
- Support and prepare decided policy projects and PAGs collaboration projects from an access and external affairs point of view.
- Economic and/or scientific/medical academic education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical/med tech/health care or equivalent experience
- Proven capability and experience in regional market access (Sweden) and national/regional market access in Norway
- Proven capability to engage with stakeholders in the public healthcare system
- Professional level local language, both in oral and written communications
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communications
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in market access including both tender and launch processes in Sweden
- Experience with HEOR related work
- Experience with registry data related work.
- Public procurement insights
- Experience in Governmental affairs and patient advocacy, policy shaping activities
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
This job is posted by Vifor.
This link brings you to the website of Vifor.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!