- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON’s values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international.
- *Actively supports the growth and integration of service areas with ICON’s Clinical & Scientific Research (C&SR).
- Proactively and independently expands knowledge base on constantly evolving industry-specific trends and news and best practices.
- *Responsible for performing assigned project tasks while adhering to timelines, SOPs and performance metric standards.
- *Selects and manages suppliers and other project resources for assigned tasks with PM team oversight.
- *Identifies risks with assigned tasks and effectively executes strategies to minimize those risks.
- Measures and tracks project-related KPIs
- Supports project meetings and the resolution of issues, project recaps and corrective/preventative action.
- *Understands and owns portions of the project scope. Identifies scope creep on assigned tasks. Implements resolution plan.
- *Responsible for accurate tracking and regular upkeep of financial data on assigned tasks and projects.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively within/outside of project team, and communicates regularly with senior project team members about project tasks.
- *Controls assigned task/project budgets, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders.
- Such other duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the reasonable discretion of the Company.
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced project environment.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Quality and detail-oriented.
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter and pro-active.
- Ability to learn new tools, technologies and strategies related to the department’s service area.
- High proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore dependent on the employee’s location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree, or local equivalent, in life sciences, business, technology, information technology or related discipline.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
This job is posted by ICON.
This link brings you to the website of ICON.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!