Purpose of the Role:
A Consultant / Senior Associate must;
* have an understanding of the organization’s basic consulting models and methodologies, as well as basic knowledge of what services Parexel Market Access Consulting provides.
* be technically competent and continually developing the skills as defined in the responsibilities section of this document.
* under the general direction of a Project Lead and Technical SMEs, takes responsibility for ensuring that client work is performed, and delivered on time, meeting the quality expectations of Parexel Market Access Consulting and the client.
* may act in a client facing role with support from line management.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:-
Minimum Work Experience
* A few years’ experience in an industry-related or consulting environment (an experienced Senior Associate that has worked on HTA submissions in Sweden and other Nordic countries).
* Experience from working at the TLV is a strong advantage.
* Some Medical writing experience is preferred.
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline
* At least fluent vocal and written English (Good language skills, Swedish (native), English (fluent) and able to understand Danish and Norwegian)
* Client Focus (Quality)
* Results Orientation
* Interpersonal Communication
* Teamwork & Collaboration
* Solving Business Problems
Key Performance Areas of this Role:-
* Works effectively within a team environment but may work independently delivering services within their area of competence
* Works within broad project guidelines as directed by the project lead/ manager and/or Technical SMEs
* Takes initiative to prioritize work to achieve specified project outcomes while confirming alignment with project lead and line manager
* Capitalizes on opportunities to improve one’s own performance and seeks feedback from the project lead/ manager and colleagues
* Applies information provided by the project lead/manager or senior colleagues to complete assigned project activities
* Produces quality work that meets the expectations of project lead/ manager and the client
* May support the project lead with project management activities
* Interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
* Follows and implements the organization’s consulting models and methodologies under the guidance of the Project Lead and/or Technical SMEs
* Delivers consulting services within personal area of expertise under the guidance of the Project Lead and Technical SME
* Completes assigned activities within project scope and objectives with an understanding of issues which may impact project profitability under the direction of the project lead/ manager
* Identifies project and internal issues to senior colleagues and project lead/ manager and provides proposed solutions
* Interacts professionally at all working levels within a client organization and within Parexel
* Identifies project and/or client needs to the project lead/ manager and collaborates with senior staff to define a proposed solution
* Interactions result in clients expressing satisfaction with service provided
* May assist in preparing and/ or delivering a presentation with the support of senior colleagues
* Identifies and alerts PC management to opportunities for follow-on business or necessary changes in project scope
* Continue to build a network of industry colleagues through relationships formed during project engagements or through other industry experience
* Communicates potential new business lead to Parexel Market Access Consulting management and account managers
Parexel – Related Responsibilities
* Meets established metrics as specified in scorecard on an annual basis
* Completes basic job related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, maintenance of CVs, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management
* Defines self-development activities with the support of management in order to keep current within the industry
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!