We are now strengthening our team looking for a talent to develop and grow in our organization. In this role as Nordic HEMAR Specialist, you will support the health economics and market access work in oncology working closely with the Nordic HEMAR Manager.
Objectives of the Position
The purpose of the Nordic HEMAR Specialist is to develop innovative and competitively differentiated market access and pricing strategies for a given therapeutic area. This includes preparing and generating deep understanding of data, data needs, health-economic arguments, models and pricing strategies within a therapeutic area for handover to country HEMAR for in-country customization. The Manager facilitates the value story in all Nordic countries to drive patient access by implementing HEMAR deliverables, such as cost-effectiveness modelling and value messages, in countries including the IEGP.
Responsibilities include to:
- Support development of a Nordic therapeutic area market access strategy and pricing including submission and launch sequence in alignment with the European and local Nordic teams.
- Be able to tailor and prepare the price and reimbursement submissions to define the product value from a health-economic perspective including a clear, differentiated value story.
- Build and propose recommendations for the business based on market access scenarios and commercial opportunity.
- Collect Real World Data (RWD), health outcomes, cost data and other data supporting market access, market maintenance and product differentiation.
- Liaise with R&D, Medical Affairs and EMEA for Health Economic studies and real world evidence generation to support market access
- Support countries in market access and pricing negotiations and other market access related topics per need basis. Share findings and best practice across Nordic countries.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a candidate with a scientific background, but who also displays a strong business mentality. You are a “self-starter” and proactive with a persistence to achieve goals. It is also essential to have the ability to build networks and communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. We expect our candidate to have excellent presentation and business writing skills that allow for effective expression of ideas and opinions.
- Master’s degree in economics, health economics, statistics or similar fields (required).
- 1 year of work experience in comparable roles (preferred).
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience (required).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (required).
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and one Nordic language (required).
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- This position is located in Sweden.
Introduction and Overview
Janssen’s Nordic HEMAR team consists of highly skilled and experienced colleagues committed to patient access. We work in close collaboration with our European organization, following the full life cycle from pipeline responsibility, supporting the Nordic countries in reaching their market access goals for new launches and inline products, and with the established brands portfolio. We develop and implement commercially strong market access strategies and submissions for pricing and reimbursement, produce health economic tools and models, initiate and own the execution of RWE studies.
As the external environment is continuously changing, new challenges in market access constantly occur in the four markets. We need to stay curious, professional, innovative and continuously learn and adapt to our environment.
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen, one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of J&J, with more than 35,000 employees working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time – from autoimmune diseases, hematology, oncology, HIV, mental disorders, heart disease and diabetes. We believe that challenging something is the best way to change it. So, every day, in more than 150 countries, we bring together ground-breaking science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases are treated and prevented. We seek not only to innovate but also to empower people with the tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve the best possible results for their health. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in English. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.