The Nordics Pricing and Market Access (P&MA) and health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) team is a service line within Parexel Regulatory and Access. The Nordics team is located in Stockholm, Sweden whose purpose is to provide health economics and strategic PMA consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies with a focus on the Nordic Health Technology Assessment (HTA) markets.
The team is focused on the development of Nordic HTA compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices as well as strategic market access plans and clinical value communication support. The tasks of a health economic modeler also include wider forms of modelling such as early economic models, payer value tools, and country adaptations. Projects may variously employ mathematical, statistical, economic and operational research modelling techniques applied to the evaluation of drugs and devices in a wide range of health conditions.
The unit works closely with the other parts of Parexel Regulatory and Access, including the global Health Economic Modelling Unit, the Evidence Review team, the Real World Data analysis team and the global Pricing & Market Access teams.
As a Consultant in PMA in the Nordic team, a successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in the adaptation of cost-effectiveness or budget impact models
- Some experience of designing and building health economics models from model concept (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models)
- Experience with HTA submissions within the Nordic countries and beyond
- Research skills with specific focus on the sourcing of data inputs for economic models
- Strong time management skills and can effectively work on 2-3 projects at a time
- Life science degree, advanced degree preferable
- Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
- Postgraduate qualification (PhD/PharmD/MSc) in health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology, mathematical modelling will be an asset
- Therapeutic experience in oncology, cardiovascular, and autoimmune disease
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, especially in relaying technical information
As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.