- To develop and support health economics and reimbursement strategies for prioritized franchises and countries in global markets through the development of sales tools and instruments for coordinated delivery to ministries and agencies, e.g., HE dossiers.
- Strategic guidance to divisional marketing on (with regard to) health economics, reimbursement and pricing strategies: As a business partner to marketing and the divisions give strategic input into business decisions and the marketing plans from health economic and marketing perspective to optimize the delivery of information that influence the favorable funding decisions on BSC technologies by healthcare providers and payers.
- Creating health economic evidence: Develop publication strategies in support of key products and disease areas that create a body of evidence related to our technologies; Review clinical trial protocols and give input into protocols and CRFs from a health economicsG�� perspective; In line with project priority list develop health economics arguments and instruments to support reimbursement and marketing of new and existing products in European, Asia Pacific or Latin American Countries; Design, or source modeling methodologies to optimize messaging and favorable perception of BSC technologies as required; Support local health economics and public affairs managers with health economic and outcomes data that address the challenge or obstacle of adoption – Accomplish through cost-effectiveness modeling, analysis of health outcomes collected through clinical trials, design of case report forms, cost analysis, competitive market assessments; Develop publication strategies in support of key products and disease areas that create a body of evidence related to our technologies; Review clinical trial protocols and give input into protocols and CRFs from a health economicsG�� perspective.
- Networking / Relationship: International Health Economics and Reimbursement Team; R&OP (Reimbursement and Outcomes Planning) team; Local market HCA (Health Care Administration), health economics and government (public) affairs specialists and International business franchise marketing teams; Local sales and marketing team members; External stakeholders in industry, professional associations, health technology assessment bodies, clinical KOLs.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- Scope: Accomplishes results through professional specialist employees or subordinate managers and supervisors who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. Provides direction and monitors progress toward departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit; monitors company-wide indicators such as market share and profitability; monitors external environment in area of technical or professional responsibility. Subject to approval, modifies the organizational structure of centralized functions and units. Often responsible for managing a staff function of the company.
Job Segment: Law, Manager, Marketing Manager, Compliance, International Medicine, Legal, Management, Marketing, Healthcare
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you the website of Boston Scientific.