Barcelona, Spain / Canada.
Let us show you what you could do with us, and how you can impact the world being a HEMA consultant:
What will you do?
- Design or supervise the design of optimal project solutions to address client needs within outcome research, value communication, and evidence review
- Acting as the lead analyst and/or project manager on outcome research, value communication, evidence review projects, supervising and mentoring junior analysts
- Organize, supervise and support the project team to ensure high-quality work, as well as efficient and timely completion of the project
- Provide strategic advice within the context of the project (within and beyond project scope)
- The project mix will contain, but is not limited to:
- Design and execution of evidence reviews
- Global value dossiers / Global reimbursement dossiers
- Development of value strategies
- Development and testing of value stories and messages
- Payer value communication tools
- Write-up of HTA submissions to EU-5 and other HTA markets
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications (internal and external)
- Monitor resource, budget, and delivery requirements
- Collaborate closely with the business development and delivery management teams, participate in business development meetings
What will make you the best HEMA candidate?
- Advanced degree in a relevant healthcare/life science-related subject
- 5+ years of outcomes research, evidence review, or value communications experience gained primarily in consulting (academia or industry is also acceptable)
- The successful candidate will offer specific content-related skills and experience in:
- Leading and/ or supervising the development of global value dossiers, value communication tools, and evidence reviews
- Incorporating multiple evidence sources (i.e. primary research data as well as secondary data from the scientific literature) into a comprehensive and compelling story
- Analysis of research findings and translating into meaningful recommendations to clients
- Providing methodological guidance into evidence review and value communication projects
- The successful candidate will offer knowledge and a deep understanding of:
- National, regional and local market access mechanisms and key stakeholders
- Interactions between different teams within global pharmaceutical and medical device organizations
- Decision-making processes of key national HTA bodies
Language: English C1-C2 (Will be assessed during the first contact conversation)
Everyone is Welcome:
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!!
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!