Almirall is looking for a trainee to join our Real-World Evidence and Outcomes Research Department. The ideal candidate is an individual who has obtained a scientific degree as a pharmacist, physician, biologist, biotechnologist, etc. and is passionate about clinical studies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency on searching and analysing bibliographic references supporting Real World Evidence and Outcomes Research deliverables.
- Ensures strategic alignment with other Almirall cross-functional teams (R&D, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Brand Teams, Affiliates, Digital, Regulatory, Safety and Market Access) to provide extra value of ALM products via novel and innovative patient related outcomes (PRO) research.
- Work closely with the Global Medical teams to prioritise the development of a RWE strategic plan.
- Degree in Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy, Epidemiology or equivalent
- Proficiency use of Pubmed and other publication sources
- Fluent in English
- MS. Office advance user
- PhD/MBA or similar
- Knowledge in the field of Dermatology
- Searching, reading and interpretating scientific manuscripts
This job is posted by Almirall.
This link brings you to the website of Almirall.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!