5, these are our key priority Therapeutical Areas – Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Cardiology, and Neurology. As a Regional Account Manager, you will contribute to our purpose to reimagine medicine by managing the access of our patients to the therapeutical innovation for these areas in a specific region.
You will lead the implementation of a sustainable Patient Access strategy at a local (CPO) level. You will collect and analyze data to generate insights for Patient Access submissions that jointly create value for customers, patients and Novartis.
• Lead projects to submit patient access dossiers to regulatory authorities applying high standards of operational excellence.
• Has deep understanding of customer needs and the competitive and P&R environment to provide early relevant input into local product development decisions.
• Provides analytical rationale for Business Cases and maintain and update all relevant P&R tools and systems.
• Create insightful reports that translate the outputs of analysis of relevant data on pricing and reimbursement strategy of Novartis and competitor products into impactful business recommendations.
• Build and leverage strong networks and relationships with key customers, key opinion leaders and individual and institutional key decision makers, to optimize the positioning and messaging of Novartis products and facilitate the co-creation of value propositions with customers.
• Leads the local input to both global and local Pricing. Adapt Global Healthcare Economics models to accurately reflect local environments.
• Negotiates and supports (& understand from commercial point of view) tender/deal with the region.
• At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, coming from the market access field or from the health administrative entities.
• Knowledge and understanding of the National Health Care ecosystem with a deep expertise in the Catalonian system, regulatory environment of drug P&R and Listing processes.
• Pharmacology and/or Pharmacoeconomics knowledge and experience is highly appreciated.
• Proficient written and spoken Spanish and English languages.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us!
Company Pension Plan, Life and Accidental Insurance, Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office, Flexible working hours, and others.
This job ad will be unpublished on 12/03/2024.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!