We are recruiting for a Manager of Pricing & Market Access, who will provide leadership and direction to a team of around 8 Direct Reports. The job titles of these reports will range from associates, consultants and senior consultants. In this Managerial position you will actively manage employee utilization, performance and development, to develop a skilled team of strategic thinking individuals. You will also spend time being involved in Pricing activities and strategic direction of projects.
This role can be home or office based, and we will consider applications from across Europe, in countries where Parexel have offices.
Key Accountabilities in this role will be:
- Regularly communicates organizational vision and values to the staff ensuring effective two-way information.
- To motivate, support and manage project teams while openly communicating to senior levels to create a positive working environment for all staff at all levels.
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
- To advise clients on their needs as well act as the main Parexel client contact during the project.
- To manage client relationships effectively, controlling scope and expectations within won projects and to identify opportunities for future projects
- Frequently deliver sales presentations and participate in bid defense meetings
- Prioritizes own workload and project team workload in order to achieve project scope and objectives
- Complete activities and may delegate activities within project scope and objectives in a timely manner with understanding of issues which may impact project profitability, quality and client satisfaction.
- To develop a wide range of materials that support Pricing & Market Access (e.g. Global Value Dossiers, Health Technology Appraisals/early scientific advice, payer focused Value Stories, Competitor Landscape assessments, primary research/advisory board, as well as other Market Access and Pricing Strategy materials) and to guide and mentor a team to develop such materials.
- Development of convincing project scopes, plans, and project deliverables, gaining the agreement of both internal and external teams.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Documented people management experience.
- 6+ years Pricing & Market Access experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
- 3+ years project management experience in pricing & market access and/or HTA and Literature review projects with the ability to control projects from proposal through to delivery with successful client outcomes.
- Multiple years of experience in life science industry (Pharma/Consultancy)
- Project leadership and management knowledge. Education:
- 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline, higher degree is desirable
Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategy. The Pricing & Market Access Group (P&MA) is focused on developing payer and market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the Market Access & pricing strategy of a product.
As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Apply now to begin your career with Parexel’s Market Access Team!
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!