- While aiming to step up in a dynamic and competitive environment on dermatology, constantly evolving with new players and solutions, keeping a constant eye on competition is imperative.
- Almirall currently counts with several internal tools for Pricing&Reimbursement (P&R) information of its products and with external databases to consult the activity of its competitors in that regard.
- However, collecting and combining the key data from these sources and incorporating historical data to build insights for strategic decision-making is a challenging endeavor.
- With that in mind, the Global Market Access and Pricing department of Almirall seeks to bolster the data reporting capabilities of its team and develop the Global P&R Competitive Intelligence Dashboard.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop Global P&R Competitive Intelligence Dashboard that will provide to all internal stakeholders all the important information for decision-making.
- The Dashboard should be developed for TOP 5 brands and include latest P&R achievements, publications, competitive intelligence information as well as identify risks and provide recommendations to the TOP management and local Affiliates.
- Develop Dashboard implementation plan that includes the mechanisms of periodical update (e.g. ideally, automatic), reporting schedule, process maps and RACI.
MSc in Life Science, Public Health, Engineering or Mathematics
Current MBA Student in TOP Business school (full-time program)
Training in pharmaceutical pricing&market access is a plus
- Strategic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, latest trends, key growth drivers and risks
- Being at ease to work with online reporting tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience in market access/pricing, competitive intelligence and/or business analytics is desirable
- Good communication skills, creativity, and ability to think “out of the box”
- Ability to learn fast
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industries or consulting
- Change management experience is a plus
This job is posted by Almirall.
This link brings you to the website of Almirall.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!